• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Today at 3 in the afternoon I went to the Walmart in Midway and they had a ton of ammo of almost all calibers. Had 45 acp in 250 value packs for $69.99!!!! That's crazy cheap! Also had 9mm 100 rd packs of several brands for between $ 29- $ 36 for the Remington hollow points. Many more cal's as well. Just have to go check for what you need. They had some of everything I needed and then some. I just wish they would lift this 3 box limit crap. What they have in stock is what determines whether I go to the range or not! I won't dip into to my SHTF stock to plink so you see where I'm going right? I know you guys do the same thing. Anyway, get out here and get em while there here.

Kevin'sgotagun

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That deal was $95 in Dothan. It works out to .38 per round. the $69 pack was the 9mm. They must have gotten a big run of them since so many WMs have them all at once. I did notice a reset of price on Federal .357 magnums from 23.97 to 26.97 that came in Monday.

jclark77

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They have also relaxed the three box limit at this location on everything except .22lr. I dont know if that is common to all locations or what but it is a good sign.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The most promising sign of a normal ammo market is if the Federal ammo begins to appear again. Of course, seeing .22 in the case would be the absolute best sign!

jclark77

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I scooped up 10 boxes of federal 5.56 there this morning :D They had plenty of everything except .22lr.

jclark77

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I believe they were $7.28 apiece. It is 55 gr xm193. They still had 10 or 15 boxes at 9:00 or so this morning

Top Bottom