• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KHunt

Shooter
    Wonder what they know??
    Finland, like Sweden, know that an armed citizenry is the best defense against a land invasion. Fortunately for them, they still have a high trust society. We in America and all other western nations abandoned our high trust societies in the name of diversity many decades ago. Even though we’re an armed citizenry here, our govt and its alphabet agencies are determined to remedy that and they’ve been working towards that goal, even with false flag “events” for decades and will continue to do so. If you haven’t seen the Mike Benz interview Tucker did a couple days ago, I highly recommend. If you want to know who “they” are, he tells you explicitly in that interview.

KHunt

Shooter
    that they have a border with mother russia...
    The Rus are not anywhere close to the threat “they” are making them out to be, friend. Don’t forget that us Americans and the Russians are brethren. We’re all indo-European, and I, for one, will not support anymore “brother wars” The real threat to you and me and our families is here at home. Remember that.

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    The Rus are not anywhere close to the threat “they” are making them out to be, friend. Don’t forget that us Americans and the Russians are brethren. We’re all indo-European, and I, for one, will not support anymore “brother wars” The real threat to you and me and our families is here at home. Remember that.
    yep after decades as a child listening to our government tell us the russians are coming the russians are coming they in truth are not and they never were . There is no threat of russian LST's hitting the jersey shore [snookie would stop them anyway ] nor is there any chinese LST's hitting LA ,although we should welcome them so they can deal with the gangs there . If our doom comes it will be from the growing numbers on the inside

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Take it easy man. It was a reference to ww2. You're reading WAY to much into a simple comment on a forum about guns and shenanigans

Top Bottom