• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And here is Netflix grooming our children and feeding the lust of these "nudists" libertines:

So, Netflix is apologizing for sexualizing poster but not the sexualizing content of the pedophiles bait film "Cuties": WTF! It also fosters rebellion against parent(s) and their moral beliefs. Film is Not Rated, I wonder what audiences this film was created for, is it kids like "Frozen", sub/early teen "Glee" fans or just directed towards perverts?

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So, Netflix is apologizing for sexualizing poster but not the sexualizing content of the pedophiles bait film "Cuties": WTF! It also fosters rebellion against parent(s) and their moral beliefs. Film is Not Rated, I wonder what audiences this film was created for, is it kids like "Frozen", sub/early teen "Glee" fans or just directed towards perverts?

Exactly. Excellent points!

Molon Labe

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It
    I've lived and worked in Georgia for many years. I'll take Florida any day of the year over Georgia.
    It's an old story, but a lot of these" Floridians" that make the news aren't Floridians at all...they just live here because this is where their car broke down. And surveys have shown a majority of these" bad" Florida drivers learned to drive somewhere else.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The sherriff was clear as to what he would have done...this guy work on Hurlburt for a contractor?

Hes a civil servant type on Hurlburt Field. I found out yesterday he was not fired (yet), but rather suspended, pending investigation I’m sure he will.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Florida Woman version of Florida Man story....by now you’d think we heard of everything but....

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    More Florida man action...

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bay County Schools have been open (normal, full in school schedule) for five weeks: ZERO Student or Staff Positive cases! Got that directly from Senior Administrative Staff Member.

The County to date: 6K Positive cases, 102 deaths including 26 nursing home related. 21 Positives currently hospitialized and 29 new positives in the preceeding 24 hours. Four towns within Bay only had one Positive Case while Panama City had 3800.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I am really not sure that I believe the CV numbers. ANY REPORTED NUMBERS !!
    How do WE know that the reported deaths were a direct result of the virus or even virus related. It is all about the numbers.
    Sure . . . sadly,people are dying . . . but of (caused by) what ?? For example - -> turn to CNN,during most of their already negative broadcasting,on the right side of the screen,covering about 1/5h of the screen,are the CV numbers. In the world,in the country,by state,lately,long term,etc,etc. What is their agenda ?? Simple reporting ?? I really doubt that.
    To drive up the numbers. To use that as a hammer to beat our President with. To make him look bad. To persuade the voters that this CV stuff is all HIS fault.
    IMO - -> same with local authorities,local hospitals (+ to their financial benefit).local governments,local politicians,etc,etc. --- SAWMAN
    ADDED: Does anybody die of ANYTHING beside CV anymore ??

Latest posts

Top Bottom