• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep, it's all good for me. Gary, sorry you couldn't make it yesterday but I know it's a long way for you.

John (gendoc) you gotta make it. Tell Sam you have to see a man about a dog.

Hoss, no excuses, we'll go make loud noises afterward.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Yep, it's all good for me. Gary, sorry you couldn't make it yesterday but I know it's a long way for you.

I am really hoping that all you guys from the southern Alabama areas can make this luncheon. This one is for you guys and for some of us in the Pensacola area to meet our brothers to the west. I certainly hope that we will have a good crowd on June 28th.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll plan on being there. Are wives invited, or is this GCGF members only type thing?

Might be funny for the wifeys to get together as they can ramble on about how we spend our nights with gun talk and the GCGF. Maybe they will start their own thing while we are busy here..

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I brought mine yesterday. She really enjoyed meeting everyone. Why, when we pulled out of the parking lot she turned to me and said "Frank isn't nearly the asshole you said he is".

Just kidding Frank, I really did make that up.

She did enjoy it. A little disappointed when Belle had to back out last time, she looked forward to another female. Other wives would probably enjoy it. Mine isn't a big talker but she'll yak about anything.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If we meet up on the 7th. I can drag my Wife along Sean then they won't feel out of place.

JGH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I was in Pigeon Forge, Tn and couldn't make it. Being retired, you sometimes have to take a vacation from not doing anything.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wife read my post #331 so she's threatening to join and get her own account so she can post rebuttals of stupid stuff I write.

Is it ethical for a mod to block membership or ban members because he sleeps in the same room?

JGH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wife read my post #331 so she's threatening to join and get her own account so she can post rebuttals of stupid stuff I write.

Is it ethical for a mod to block membership or ban members because he sleeps in the same room?

It depends. Do you want to continue sleeping in the same room?

Top Bottom