• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No need for a holster in a BUG side match. Usually, we just have it staged on a table or already in your hand. Most people that utilize a BUG gun, have them tucked away where drawing them would be a no-no on the range.

Hipower

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    GAME IS ON !!! Come on out and "SWEAT WITH THE OLDIES!!" That's US!!! Maybe bring yourself some drinks just in case we run out with a big crowd.

Hipower

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oh, man that means we'll need to set up the shotgun stage on the long range, so we'll need everyone's help in getting it set up after the pistol portion is done, but if we stay to three pistol stages and we finish like last time, that should leave us plenty of time to set it up and shoot it. We'll have to use a Rifle target for the slug so "you can ring it" from way yonder. I'll mix some other cardboard targets and you ring the 100 yard one last shot. Howza that?

Hipower

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Limits on shotguns? You can have optics, side saddles, breaching muzzle brakes, semi-autos, or pumps, Kel-Tec dual magazine tube fed shotguns, Saiga semi-autos with box magazines, but you SHOULD have a sling on it to transition to your pistol when your main gun "goes down" from either malfunction or depletion of ammo. Optics or red dot users will be a separate division from iron sight users as well as semi-autos from pumps. No magnesium fire breathing dragon ammo, nor full auto shotguns.

Last edited:

Hipower

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So you'll be bringin' one o' them thar Goose Guns to shoot the slugs at 75 yards with one shot, huh? You probably took that to the local Turkey shoot matches and cleaned up too. What's it got a 34" barrel?

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    36 with a polly choke one the end. she holds 3 rounds. Just making sure it's legal

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hipower

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yeah, it's legal, but slow as hell. I guess we'll find out if you can shoot a slug with a poly choke. Maybe he'll be able to do that trick only once :tongue:

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    BTW I`m bringing a Mossberg 500 20 gauge cruser with the ati heat shield. 1 round thru it. this gun will be forsale @ $250 with a box of 20 gauge shells. MODS.... I know this is in the wrong place. just wanted to give any of the people shooting tomorrows shotgun match a heads up. Great 1st shotgun for youngsters or home protection.

Top Bottom