• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Long Range Nut

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Introduced myself earlier today and thought I’d show the rigs I’ve been running.

My ar15 that I’ve been shooting quantified performance with, 223 heavy tactical, 225-650 yards matches.

-Anderson Lower-Luth MBA Stock-Rock River two stage trigger-Magpul k2+ grip

Luth Slick Side Upper-Anderson BCG-18” Ballistic Advantage SS Premium Barrel-Adjustable Gas Block-Midwest Industries Brake-15” Lightweight Handguard-BOG Arca Rail

I’ve been running an Arken 16x50 on it the last year and it’s real easy to dial when the stages go from 200 to 600. 200-400 yard stages I use the hold overs

My bolt gun is a Remington 700 6.5 creedmoor, 26” heavy contour, I’ve only shot benchrest matches with it, 700-1300 yards, but hoping to get started with PRS matches.

Stockys Long Range Stock (I filled the stock with glass bondo and also fiberglassed the the outside/grip area to add weight) still looking to add an adjustable comb to get rid of the stationary Kydex one - Timney two stage trigger - Warne Steel Rings - Presidio 30x56 scope - Area 419 Arca Rail with barricade stop - waiting on the comb kit to Cerakote it so it’s just primer grey right now.

Attachments

• IMG_7228.jpeg
      3.8 MB · Views: 18
    • IMG_7078.jpeg
      IMG_7078.jpeg
      2.1 MB · Views: 22
    • IMG_7229.jpeg
      IMG_7229.jpeg
      2.4 MB · Views: 22
    • IMG_6990.jpeg
      IMG_6990.jpeg
      2.1 MB · Views: 20