• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • @Ktchnking

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    For what it is worth, now that more people scrutinize the media we end up with more information behind these shootings.

And the people behind the shooters, who would benefit from throwing a false flag to distract from other news or create a situation to go after your rights. The goal is control.

Like this church shooter.

And to the Facebook/ twitter crowd: When you get tired of arguing with bots or being banned for nonsense, try Gab. No censorship; just free speech.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tis a mystery. Certainly doesn't seem to track with what I'd expect in watching what allegedly was a live stream of the incident described and, as far as I know, supposedly depicted it accurately.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For what it is worth, now that more people scrutinize the media we end up with more information behind these shootings.

And the people behind the shooters, who would benefit from throwing a false flag to distract from other news or create a situation to go after your rights. The goal is control.

Like this church shooter.

And to the Facebook/ twitter crowd: When you get tired of arguing with bots or being banned for nonsense, try Gab. No censorship; just free speech.

It appears that the far left doesn’t like it , so it must be ok.

7849DA8C-0D67-4E29-A2A3-A99610E784CB.png

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Buuuttt listen to me folks....it’s A POISONNN!!!!

Meanwhile in Chiraqq 40 people are shot each week with stolen Glock fotys. And if they are reported and seen in the ER 40x there must be at least 2000 rounds fired off any given week(end).

Meanwhile HoJo and Leftfoot at the photo op. “Hello, uhhh they told me I was coming here to meet the mayor and KornPop, look here buddy I don’t have but a few minutes, excuse me is that a portijohn? I’ll be right back hey you got any xl depends in that Lincoln?

1652973329074.jpeg

Attachments

• CCDA175F-072A-4390-9324-095A3BA273C4.png
      CCDA175F-072A-4390-9324-095A3BA273C4.png
      2 MB · Views: 40
    • D0624985-CF71-4273-B4CD-651612B720B0.png
      D0624985-CF71-4273-B4CD-651612B720B0.png
      939.6 KB · Views: 56
    Last edited:

@Ktchnking

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It appears that the far left doesn’t like it , so it must be ok.

View attachment 166431
    Yes. They were banned from the apple and Google stores years ago. Instead of folding, gab built their own infrastructure.

The apple and Google terms of service require censorship.

There is no app. Just go to gab.com.

If you look in the groups there are some good gun groups and places to buy/ sell/ trade.

seandizzie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    C16793DF-1C59-493F-8B22-74F54EA5116D.jpeg

A month old but at the time the media was balls deep in selling war in Ukraine.

Funny how they want to send billions to a foreign country to arm Ukraines to kill Russians.

Their justification for who it’s OK to shoot it’s very interesting to me.

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1

The gov can lie to us using any form of propaganda now since they enacted the Smith Mundt Modernization Act. Literally an act that says “We can and will lie to yo azz” The army has a brainwashing division. Gives new meaning to “Theater of War”. Goes against logic to be shot in the head on a white floor with that amount of energy and it instantly not look like someone stomped on a Capri Sun

Last edited:

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oh and the kid had in the words of the media “Amassed an ARSENAL” ! He had 3 guns…….

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That kid should have had his ps4 taken away from him at least 6 years ago.
    Video games(first) and movies are probably the main cause of young men doing these things. Why isn’t this industry regulated and blamed for this sh!t. I know they are rated for Mature Minds but oblivious parents just let them buy them, or buy them for their kids and it warps their young brains and some kids minds just can’t shut the game off and a very few act out the games in real life. COD(insert game of choice) mixed with THC is probably very dangerous combination for the psychosis prone mind.

Last edited:

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I'd say yeah, but, training and exposure to things like this doesn't cause people to behave this way. If it did, ever military vet would be on a killing spree. They even use games to help train actual soldiers. It don't cause them to run out and do such things. Myself I think it's a slippery slope to allow the powers that be to select what we can and can't see for obvious reasons. Myself I think the media is to blame by saying their names over and over and giving them fame.

The video tho is definitely real. I too was suspicious when I saw the photos only. But yeah it's real. In fact I think the first person shot actually got grazed in the head just enough to knock her out cold. My brother had this happen with a bullet once. It would explain why her arms immediately tensed up and she fell like she did. Then he followed up the shots off camera. The rest of the victims got upper thoracic shots with a high velocity rifle. Which goes in small. So there won't be alot of blood initially. Most bleeding would be internal in nature. And at that close of range the bullets would be in the hyper velocity range and basically explode inside. So little if any exit wounds. Had they hit like an arm or something, we'd see like with the Rittenhouse shot to the arm of that guy and his bicep explode and nearly take an arm off. But... I do believe it yes is a false flag of sorts. When people hear that term they think the actual whole event is "false" and staged to look real. But the act itself is very very real. It's just the perpetrators have false motives and sometimes are the government itself using the event as a way to pass laws they've wanted. Someone put a bunch of crap in this kids head obviously. And I think it won't take long till it's discovered an alphabet agency spurred it along. Like the recent case with the plot to kidnap a governor etc. Last I checked no FEDs was held responsible for that, or the countless other times. So by definition they're just as guilty. And failed yet again to stop something ahead of time.

I do find it amazing how they can imply "Nazis" are the "far right". When history has proven they're actually far left. They want strict speech laws, take your guns, all that stuff. Things the right cherishes. I've seen people quote his manifesto as being so also. So yeah he pissed off the right as far as I know so far

So it's real. They just went a little overboard with all the effort to click every single hit button topic possible. So much so that it don't make sense for any side honestly. The only side who's happy about this is the FEDs. Weird huh

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Armyvet35N

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That kid should have had his ps4 taken away from him at least 6 years ago.
    Video games(first) and movies are probably the main cause of young men doing these things. Why isn’t this industry regulated and blamed for this sh!t. I know they are rated for Mature Minds but oblivious parents just let them buy them, or buy them for their kids and it warps their young brains and some kids minds just can’t shut the game off and a very few act out the games in real life. COD(insert game of choice) mixed with THC is probably very dangerous combination for the psychosis prone mind.
    Are you sure it is the ps4 and video games and not bad parenting? Or the shooter spending too much time on the internet reading and researching “white supremacy conspiracy theories” and other nonsense like the “great replacement” bs.

I’ve played COD, it’s just a boring game with no depth. Makes me sleepy.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I think the main culprit is parents not being involved in the kids lives. Too many say “Well I don’t want to spy on them, or invade their privacy”. And the parents are content letting their kids come home and close their bedroom doors for HOURS at a time with no idea if their daughter is sending nudes to an adult male at the other end of social media or if their son is plotting the next mass shooting. I say SCREW THEIR PRIVACY AND BECOME AN INVOLVED PARENT !!!

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And DH may well be correct on his analysis of why video seemingly was "gore-less". I thought about that too, but it just seemed improbable that there would be virtually no apparent signs of a shooting given the number of people he was to have shot. Granted, better video quality may have shown it. It's just real odd.

Violence in the bigger cities is now endemic. They'll avoid that issue at all costs, unless it serves some "greater purpose". They'd rather hang taking 2nd amendment rights away on white kids on a shooting rampage rather than kids involved in gang warfare. They well know those kids aren't going to stop killing each other on the daily.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Are you sure it is the ps4 and video games and not bad parenting? Or the shooter spending too much time on the internet reading and researching “white supremacy conspiracy theories” and other nonsense like the “great replacement” bs.

I’ve played COD, it’s just a boring game with no depth. Makes me sleepy.
    Call it what you want, I don't like to use the terms that the media or the murderers make up but what do you call 100,000 - 200,000 immigrants coming though the southern border every month? These immigrants collect government benefits and a lot of them stay in America, quite often even bringing other family and friends over once they've arrived. They are flying and busing them all over the country from the border. Why? How is that sustainable within the system that our founders and those that came after set up for us? How many is too many immigrants? How is that nonsense?

Nobody but a leftist is online specifically searching for “white supremacy conspiracy theories”. I doubt that the idiot shooter typed that into a browser. Im not sure what white supremacy even is at this point. I certainly haven't seen white people acting any more radical than all the other skin colors of the world.

Here are bidens thoughts on it.

Last edited:

Armyvet35N

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Call it what you want, I don't like to use the terms that the media or the murderers make up but what do you call 100,000 - 200,000 immigrants coming though the southern border every month? These immigrants collect government benefits and a lot of them stay in America, quite often even bringing other family and friends over once they've arrived. They are flying and busing them all over the country from the border. Why? How is that sustainable within the system that our founders and those that came after set up for us? How many is too many immigrants? How is that nonsense?

Nobody but a leftist is online specifically searching for “white supremacy conspiracy theories”. I doubt that the idiot shooter typed that into a browser. Im not sure what white supremacy even is at this point. I certainly haven't seen white people acting any more radical than all the other skin colors of the world.

Here are bidens thoughts on it.

I never mentioned anything about immigrants and border crossing, or anything about leftists or rightists. Nor did I mention anything about white people acting more or less radical than other skin colors.

I’m also not sure what you meant about a sustainable system that “our founders and those that came after” came and set up for future immigrants. A lot of what we’re doing today is not sustainable. We will find that out soon.

However, my opinion and my .02 is that based on a quick overview of his manifesto, which was full of hate messages. I’ll guess that the shooter spent too much time on the internet reading about stuff like the comical “great replacement theory” which I categorize as a white supremacy conspiracy propaganda nonsense. When he travels from a predominately white neighbors for hours to a predominately black neighborhood where 11 out of the 13 victims were black, Im gonna guess this was a racist hate crime.

Top Bottom