Make sure you concealed weapon is concealed....

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Telum Pisces

Master
    This video has been floating around. Fact of the matter is that it's not illegal to accidently show your weapon. They spelled that out in the statutes a few years ago because of all the people being arrested for brief accidental exposure. This video is of a crazy person with a badge.

Milesvdustin

Expert
    Yep police not knowing the laws. I'm thinking of printing up a pocket guide to the laws with a reference to each one. Just hand that to the cop when they try and pull some bullshit like that.

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Yep police not knowing the laws. I'm thinking of printing up a pocket guide to the laws with a reference to each one. Just hand that to the cop when they try and pull some bullshit like that.

Great idea, but are you going to sit on the side of the road long enough to teach them how to read?

dogamus rex

Master
    It seems alot of Police dont know the actual laws as it pertains to certain stuff. thats what @%%$^&* lawyers are for.I have had a cop tell me something was against the law before ,and I knew for a fact he was wrong but didnt bother arguing , not worth it.

Milesvdustin

Expert
    well, I would rather try than go to jail! A day in court to get something thrown out is a waste of time if it can "possibly" be avoided. I know that is unlikely the case though, unfortunately.

Gravity3694

Expert
    Good grounds for a false arrest lawsuit.

Its best to politely debate it out before it gets to court. Once it gets to court, legal stuff is impossible to delete even if you were innocent. There's upteen number of people who have been screwed over on dropped charges, but an arrest report is as good as guilty in the eyes of the public.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom