• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lillian Al
    2300.00 or of course guns of comparable value.
    THIS IS A 4 MONTH MacBook Pro LIGHTLY USED with original box. This is the new Core i9, 16GB Ram, 512GB SSD with Touch Bar in Perfect condition nothing wrong with it at all. Has 3 years apple care with it and a nice computer case. If you were to buy this system right now, new with apple care, you are looking at well over $ 3100 BEFORE tax. I am asking for a VERY firm 2300.00 after tax that's over 1000.00 in savings!
    Bought it for the wife for college. She simply doesn't like iOS and I wound up getting her a Windows machine. So now I have this top of the line Apple that I don't need. Loosing my shirt on this deal but I need it gone to pay for the other system I got her so you are getting a smoking hot deal. If you are lacking in computer knowledge I will even teach you the basics of using this system.

850-seven seven six-0110
    Robert

I do not answer phone calls from numbers I do not know, so send me a text with your Name and number and why you are texting and I will return your call as soon as I can. No I will not go down on price, don't even ask... Cash Only, I will not accept PayPal. Have a blessed day.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom