Looking to get my CCW... Any fellow enthusiast know anyone local that does them?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_matt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking to get my CCW very soon. Im in the Pace/Milton/Pensacola area and would like to go through someone local to do the class.

If anyone knows of anybody who does them please PM me or reply here or email me.
    THANKS!

j.mattson5377@gmail.com

steve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I will be giving a class Saturday 5/18 if you are interested.
    I'll send you a PM.

Aaronious45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hunters safety certificate will qualify you for the permit unless you just want the extra training and knowledge of the cc laws( which is always a good thing)

aaarduini

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Contact the Pensacola Police Department. They provide a gun safety course that is free of charge except for a $5 range fee.

FelixH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

PDT

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We at www.Personaldefensetraining.com offer CCW classes the first weekend of each month in Pea Ridge by certified F.D.L.E and NRA instructors. We have a private range, so you don't have to do the classroom portion in one location and then go to a public range for the firing portion. We provide the firearms and ammunition. Our CCW classes are $75.00 per person.

I know that there are several good instructors in the area, JJ (oneshot) and Don (pillowtop) are two that I know to be good. I am sure there are others, I just don't know them personally.

Be sure that whoever you choose are certified instructors and that they use "live-fire" training.

John, PDT 850-554-0986

steve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have received several requests for more information on our courses and thought it would be easier to post here instead of so many PMs.

I am an NRA Certified Instructor and we offer CCW (along with other) courses in Cantonment. We use a private conference room for our classroom session that usually lasts from 0800 to 1200-1230. We try our best to cover all things related to CCW. It's kept pretty informal to encourage student participation as the best information sometimes comes from questions answered. We then go to our private range for the live fire portion of the course. It is encouraged for students to bring the firearm they plan to carry for obvious reasons (please leave in vehicle during classroom session). After all students qualify by demonstrating knowlege and safe handling of handguns we conclude the course and qualified students receive thier certificate. We have several firearms available for students to try after course completion as some may want to try other variations/calibers. Although our CCW courses are for students that have experience with firearms, we will give instructions, tips etc. after the course. (We also offer a course for inexperienced students.) The CCW course cost is $50 per student.

This is a brief summary of our CCW course but if you have further questions please feel free to PM me.
    Thanks

Top Bottom