• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Staz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Item Location
    Pensacola
    My little Snapper ride on mower has finally kicked the bucket, it has been a robust piece of machinery for many years. I am looking to purchase another ride on mower, doesn’t need to be pretty just need it be in working order to cut the grass. I don’t have a big yard, but I do cut the grass of a few of my elderly neighbors yards (I don’t charge them, neighbors take care of eachother). As far as budget I’d like to find something in the area of $650-$800. Also have a Winchester 1300 in 12g unfired that I can throw in if the $$ isn’t even to what you have.

I live in Pensacola.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    My little Snapper ride on mower has finally kicked the bucket, it has been a robust piece of machinery for many years. I am looking to purchase another ride on mower, doesn’t need to be pretty just need it be in working order to cut the grass. I don’t have a big yard, but I do cut the grass of a few of my elderly neighbors yards (I don’t charge them, neighbors take care of eachother). As far as budget I’d like to find something in the area of $650-$800. Also have a Winchester 1300 in 12g unfired that I can throw in if the $$ isn’t even to what you have.

I live in Pensacola.
    My dad lives near you in Lillian Alabama. I was there today and he asked if I knew anyone who needed a riding mower as a matter of fact.
    Remind me here, or pm tomorrow. And I'll call him and ask about the details, make and model... and price. Then if your interested I'll give you his number

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Watch out for certain Craftsman 20hp engines, the blocks crack. They got me on one. Now I bought a new John Deere and found out you have to have to oil changed by them and their service ain't cheap !!! I'm looking for an alternative for that.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Watch out for certain Craftsman 20hp engines, the blocks crack. They got me on one. Now I bought a new John Deere and found out you have to have to oil changed by them and their service ain't cheap !!! I'm looking for an alternative for that.
    I have a JD mower. Changed my own oil and did all my own service. Never a problem!!!

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom