• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SteveC

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seems like that's always how it works. Start talking about getting a group together & a thousand things pop up that keep you busy. Got about 10 nice cabbage (3-5 lb. heads) that will sill stay sweet for another 10 days or so before they get too big & & think the next batch the wife planted will be big enough to pick around the end of the month (providing it stays cool enough that they don't stop growing on us). Some coleslaw would be a nice change. I LOVE fresh cabbage, but we didn't plant enough to sell this year & planted way too many to eat & give to neighbors so I have about reached my limit of raw & boiled cabbage for the year. On the up-side, our cows are extremely happy to be getting as much cabbage as they have this year. :laugh:

beaux

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have been handloading about 15 years, It's not about how much money I save... The quality of the ammo I build is better than anything I can buy. I have pet loads for each firearm, They work very well. Once you have all the gear you can save alot of money...That can take awhile though...

Top Bottom