• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    My wife wants to turn our screened porch into a sunroom. Anyone have a good contractor to recommend?

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Southern Screen & Patio in Summerdale is who did ours. They also work in in Pensacola/ Pace area. They did a good job and cleaned up after themselves.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    John Walters
    Titan sunrooms.
    I'm sure everyone has a bad job but I've seen his off and on for 15 years and he currently does porches for a good friend of mine that builds custom homes locally. I'd have him do mine, but I have a big open wood deck.

tji

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Ditto Titan Sunrooms. They just finished converting our screened porch into a sunroom last week. They did a fantastic job, and they finished quickly once they got started. The only negative is it took a looooookooong time for them to start the job. I think they say to allow for up to 8 months after you sign the contract, and it took every bit of that before they came out. But they did a great job once they got started.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Updating this old thread. I got one quote for $48,000. Finally, today, grabbed the wife and went to BMO. Found exactly what we needed to put 6ft tall windows over the existing knee wall and a door in a 12x34 porch for less than $1,000!! Im in the wrong business.
    Yep. DIY. You can google/youtube the whole thing. If permits are required, and you are honest with your permitting agency, I haven't found one yet that isn't willing to help/work with you. But, I'll just let the wife keep getting 5-figure estimates until the light goes on...

Top Bottom