• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gnappi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not funny to me... at any rate, maybe an area set aside for handicapped hunters only like a private land or exotic game preserve?

rossi

Master
    Rating - 94.7%
    17   1   1
    It doesn't matter if you are retired or not, you served. If memory serves me correctly, the state has special dates and locations for Disabled Persons Hunts. Many Veteran organizations have programs in which they take Disabled Veterans on Hunting and Fishing Trips. I'll look to see what I can come up with.

Dale

Fordtudor37

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not funny to me... at any rate, maybe an area set aside for handicapped hunters only like a private land or exotic game preserve?
    Have a happier life by learning to laugh more, even if its at yourself.
    And by the way - I was hit by a car, thrown down the road and then run over by the same car due to the speed they were traveling at.
    No - they were never caught, even with witnesses.
    Try waking up and finding you were in a coma for the last two months.
    You get angry over a weird statement because thats your human right, but I'm going to laugh because things could be worse. Yeah I've been to worse already too.

gnappi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not appreciating gallows humor has no bearing on a person's state of mind or if they are happy with their life. And I do not see or intend anger in my statement, what you saw was not there.

I guess peeps like you need laugh tracks on stupid comedy routines? Be happy anyway.

Fordtudor37

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not appreciating gallows humor has no bearing on a person's state of mind or if they are happy with their life. And I do not see or intend anger in my statement, what you saw was not there.

I guess peeps like you need laugh tracks on stupid comedy routines? Be happy anyway.
    Your comment just proved my point. And yes, Associates in Psychology as well as Mechanical Engineering.

I might disagree with one's thoughts, but I will fiercly defend thier right to have those thoughts, laughter or otherwise.

gnappi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Your choosing to confront me in the first place illustrates that whatever time you spent getting your dubious credentials could have been better spent participating in psychology classes and lectures on conflict avoidance and resolution rather than sleeping through them :)

I've read your posts before and they generally add more heat than light to any conversation you participate in, and BTW, in the medical field your career is... almost nil, but here's your career path:

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Andddddddddddd back to the original post. To the OP, specifically what are you looking for or to accomplish ? I am on a deer lease in Jay. We have almost 6,000 acres. Doesn’t matter if you are handicap or not, if you have friends that can build you a private spot, they could build it to accommodate you. Now I don’t think we are accepting new members currently, but my recommendation would be to look for a private lease you can join and then build you a shooting house with a ramp. Hope you find what you are looking for my friend.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I'm not a Vet, but in Wisconsin, the VFW posts in every little town had sign ups and locations for those specific hunts. Maybe a VFW post in your area has some info?

Top Bottom