• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Just like the title says... I'm running low on BCG's and need more. I will pay cash top-dollar "within reason" or trade for other parts, guns, or ammo... Let me know what you have I'm tired of waiting on he UPS man...:usa:

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Are these getting that tough to come by?

HELL YES!!!

I will let you in on a secret Jeremy..Post a wanted ad on arforum ...your mailbox will be full of emails the next day with people dumping them still..Seems bolts are still a dime a dozen, the carriers are getting really tough..Esp. the 25 M-16'S that came in today...:rockon:

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Probably because someone is buying them all up... I am looking at you Matt...

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Buy all you want , the assault weapons turn in grace period ends in 3 mos. :usa:

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    HELL YES!!!

I will let you in on a secret Jeremy..Post a wanted ad on arforum ...your mailbox will be full of emails the next day with people dumping them still..Seems bolts are still a dime a dozen, the carriers are getting really tough..Esp. the 25 M-16'S that came in today...:rockon:

25x$20 = $500 profit to you and I will come get them tonight....... You talk a good game but I'm fixing to get in the truck and head your way......

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    25x$20 = $500 profit to you and I will come get them tonight....... You talk a good game but I'm fixing to get in the truck and head your way......

If I was to sell them (IF I REALLY HAD 25,GRABBED A HANDFUL,AND THEY ARE NOT FOR SALE THEY ARE FOR BUILDS) they would be on ebay where they are fetching way more than a $25.00 proffit for me.Seriously. AR-15.COM post an add it works and people are dumping them off. You litterally can get them @ or in some cases below retail.

Where did this whole 3 month AWB thing come from? First I heard of this...They might not want to come into my neighborhood collecting them..I probably have the least ammount within 5 square miles, I have neighbors that put SWAT lockers to shame.. Some of those guys are not as "level headed as I am" so to speak..If they really do come for them,wich will never ever ever ever happen its cool with me,they better bring a checkbook if they want them....
    sorry to derail Jeremy..just was wondering if I missed something...How many do you need? I will try to round some up for you..

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You mean the complete assembly that is out of stock?? :boink:

Looks like CTD has the complete assembly for $120. Might have to buy some. Apparently they're like crack around here.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You mean the complete assembly that is out of stock?? :boink:

Looks like CTD has the complete assembly for $120. Might have to buy some. Apparently they're like crack around here.

Matt said that bolts weren't an issue earlier in the thread, that it was the carriers that were tough. So there are some carriers :smile:

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Far more addictive, they are "in stock" but not actually. They are filling orders with the ones in stock that were placed on backorder weeks ago..It is the new standard for these...Sounds like PSA lowered the industry standard on filling orders by a month..lol

My price on the chrome groups is not much higher than that...but everyone has to wait....I have no builds going on fortunately,not in the need for carriers but I know I will be so I might want to order them now for me to get them in a month or so..

Top Bottom