Dirtmover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Price
    TBD
    Item Location
    Pace
    Looking for a new 10mm. Anyone seen the new Springfield xd elite compact or the new Smith M&P in 10 locally? Would like to hold one before buying.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I have a Glock 20 with plenty of accessories (mags,ammo,Lazermax,6" hunting bbl) that I would sell.
    OD origional. ---- SAWMAN

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I own a XDM 10mm I may sell soon. It's in evidence now tho. It has a short and bad history. When I get it back I may be wanting to sell it. Not sure if I can keep it with the memories it has attached to it. When I get It back and if I decide to get rid of it I'll let you know.. if that sort of thing don't matter that is. It's a very nice gun and and fired only like 5 times. It had suppressor sights but I had them switched out to tritiums. I don't think I can keep it tho. A lot of bad memories. Ones I don't need reminding of. So I may sell it

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

this member has a 10mm 1911 for sale basically brand new. Don’t know anything about this specific one in particular, but have bought a couple from him previously and am always extremely happy with my purchases. He keeps his guns in pristine condition, they look brand new even if shot before. Not sure if it’s something you might be interested in, but if so you’d be doing me a favor buying it so I can’t. He’s been killing my wallet lately with all his for sale items. Good luck in your search, and have a wonderful day.
    Bryan

Last edited:
    Top Bottom