Lookee! A new reality TV show in the works.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Walker

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    http://www.newschannel5.com/story/22904815/father-of-22-by-14-women-may-get-reality-show

Someone named Orlando Shaw has 22 children by 14 different women. His irresponsibility costs society at least $7,500 per month, and I'm betting that's a lowball figure. And the guy's going to get his own reality TV show.

How about that? It's almost as if America rewards people for their foolishness. Well, some people get rewarded.

If you go to the news link there's a video interview of the guy. For someone with so much responsibility he looks pretty unworried. I think I worry more about my problems - and there's just me and my girlfriend - than Orlando worries about the problems of the 22 (or more) kids he's created.

I'll let others on this forum watch the show, if they want to, and post about it. I'm going to pass on it and stick to reruns of old stuff like Frasier and older stuff like Perry Mason.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So this guy is gonna make more money for doing nothing and being a waste to society while the rest of us actually work to earn a honest living. Our society has fallen past the way-side. He should go suck start a shotgun.

Choppersled

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sure glad I work 7 days a week so this lazy, selfish, asshole can play hide the sausage all day.

Top Bottom