DK Firearms

Local Fedbois are here, in this very forum.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Volume and frequency get picked up on the radar as does finding one of your sales at a crime scene . Making an occasional money score on a sale does not set off alarm bells with them .

Ok then. So they go after all the high frequency people flipping a hundred guns a year and have great success. I feel safer now BUT.... now they are coming after the guys selling 60 a year, then 40 a year, then 30 a year, then 15 a year, next they will be coming after us for selling off 5 from your collection to buy something else your interested in because you no longer have room in the safe and want a new toy.

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Ok then. So they go after all the high frequency people flipping a hundred guns a year and have great success. I feel safer now BUT.... now they are coming after the guys selling 60 a year, then 40 a year, then 30 a year, then 15 a year, next they will be coming after us for selling off 5 from your collection to buy something else your interested in because you no longer have room in the safe and want a new toy.
    VOLUME AND FREQUENCY ..........if you are selling 15 a year +/- for years it may raise an eyebrow ,60 they are going to make you get a license . A one or two time even 3 time safe sale will probably get a yawn from them .

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    VOLUME AND FREQUENCY ..........if you are selling 15 a year +/- for years it may raise an eyebrow ,60 they are going to make you get a license . A one or two time even 3 time safe sale will probably get a yawn from them .
    I don't disagree. It's further down the line in 5 to 12 years after a few elections down the road that the rope will tighten. By then it will be too late and your be a criminal for selling just 1.

Tell people in 1940 that they would be paying to park on the street that they already paid for and they would have never guessed that would come true.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I certainly don't claim to be able to explain this latest 'ruling,' but I plan to continue doing as I have...if I decide that a firearm I own is no longer needed or wanted, I'll try to pass it along to someone who wants it. I have never acquired a firearm for the purpose of selling it, and I never will. As for making a profit...I can't say I've never come out ahead, particularly on something bought long ago that became scarce and desirable, but it certainly is not the norm, nor is it the goal.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

“will probably get a yawn from them” isn’t written into their Unconstitutional “rule”.

It shouldn’t matter if they “raise an eyebrow” and shit their britches. They need to (Re)READ the U.S. CONSTITUTION and understand that THEY don’t get a say in what We The People feel like doing with Our Property.

Every inch conceded to those treasonous SOBs is another inch your kids and grandkids will have to shed blood over to take back.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Every inch conceded to those treasonous SOBs is another inch your kids and grandkids will have to shed blood over to take back.
    I have to study politics and war so that my kids can study mathematics, commerce and agriculture, so their kids can study poetry, painting and music. We're at the "weak times make weak men" part, gentlemen.

850guns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Not sure where to put this...
    Pensacola area
    Friend of mine told me that Ammunition Sales is being audited by u know who. But it sounds like his hands are full dealing with the A holes

skippyt

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If you're that worried about yhem tracking sales, just mark the add as "decided to keep" then they'll have an incredibly difficult time discerning what's been sold and for how much, by their very nature, they are lazy bastards that just want something easy, non threatening to do, only a coward would sign up to work for a Government Entity that openly tramples on the God Given Rights of the Citizens.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    If you're that worried about yhem tracking sales, just mark the add as "decided to keep" then they'll have an incredibly difficult time discerning what's been sold and for how much, by their very nature, they are lazy bastards that just want something easy, non threatening to do, only a coward would sign up to work for a Government Entity that openly tramples on the God Given Rights of the Citizens.
    Most of these lawyers interpretation is the mere offering it for sale, so doesn't matter if it sold or not, it was on the market.....felon.

850guns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I would think offering a gun for sale would be protected by the first amendment.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Most of these lawyers interpretation is the mere offering it for sale, so doesn't matter if it sold or not, it was on the market.....felon.
    Yay! Someone finally got it! This about disarming Americans by any means necessary! 100% always been about that. Turning you into a felon that can no longer own firearms. If you people can't see what is being done to us and look at the other western, predominantly white civilizations around the world and see how they have been taken over by Male Asylum Seekers with knives, forced on them by their government..... God help us. Our "elected" rulers need big things to happen before November.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Yay! Someone finally got it! This about disarming Americans by any means necessary! 100% always been about that. Turning you into a felon that can no longer own firearms. If you people can't see what is being done to us and look at the other western, predominantly white civilizations around the world and see how they have been taken over by Male Asylum Seekers with knives, forced on them by their government..... God help us. Our "elected" rulers need big things to happen before November.
    I like the optimism, but we all know it's gonna be more of the get rich scumbags. That for some reason just won't die.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I like the optimism, but we all know it's gonna be more of the get rich scumbags. That for some reason just won't die.
    Absolutely, every disturbance foreign and domestic gets billions of dollars thrown at it with "0" accountability. The COVID scam was the largest transfer of wealth ever. In the way the rich 1%ers became the richest 0.1%ers.

Top Bottom