Local Fedbois are here, in this very forum.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Under this regulation, it will not matter if guns are sold on the internet, at a gun show, or at a brick-and-mortar store: if you sell guns predominantly to earn a profit, you must be licensed, and you must conduct background checks,” said Attorney General Merrick B. Garland."

It's with a heavy heart that I am here to tell you, that a freedom loving buddy of mine, who I will not divulge and remain anonymous, who is a fed himself, has told me that the happy go lucky guys that work out of a fashionably quaint office near a Foskos coffee shop located in beautiful downtown Pensacola, are actively monitoring this very forum, and are also members of said forum.

I'm going to finish some business that I have going on in here, maybe have a massive "everything must go sale" then I'm going to take a bit of a vacation for a bit. I hear Costa Rica is beautiful this time of year. Nice, balmy climate, and they love Americans.
    What the AG says, and what he means is usually very different! It appears that very soon, the US will sign on to letting the WHO control health issues, including a digital ID. China basically runs the WHO and the plan is to control all aspects of lives, for our own good, of course! Digital currency is a big part of this! What could possibly go wrong! Some of this may be pushed down the road but it is gonna happen!

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    can't remember if i ever made a profit from anything gun-ish... i'm compulsive with gun purchases and usually overspend in my "shiny new bits" mode. guess they haven't been watching to close, ain't nothin' moving on here these days.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Will avoid/break contact with anyone I have not personally vetted. X10 for those that failed to meet standards.

Any conduct not obviously ISO the constitution/liberty just puts you deeper in the hole you continue to dig.

It's not on me to change my perception. It's dark, lonely, and scary out their. I have my own AOR/bubble to worry about.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So confused. We went from an ATF rule thread to know law passed in state legislation?
    Help me fell

So confused. We went from an ATF rule thread to know law passed in state legislation?
    Help me fellas.
    My response was in regards to BobbyL's comment on FFl background checks on private sales; That's something I know is already in effect in Leon County.

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's been a thing for a couple of years now; I'm pretty sure there's someone here from Tallahassee that can give better details on the situation over there
    I’m in Tally. It’s not really a ban on FTF sales, but it has put some onerous restrictions on it. Having a CWL exempts people from the ordnance IIRC.

Edit: Tallahasse/Leon is pretty lefty, and if they could have gone further they would have.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I’m in Tally. It’s not really a ban on FTF sales, but it has put some onerous restrictions on it. Having a CWL exempts people from the ordnance IIRC.

Edit: Tallahasse/Leon is pretty lefty, and if they could have gone further they would have.
    Thanks for giving better clarification on the situation

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If you aren’t on a few 3-letter lists by now, you’re doing something wrong.

Retired military male who likes guns and hates oath-breaking pieces of Unconstitutional feces? Yeah. Welcome to the club.

To the 3-letter “special” agents getting paid by MY SLAVE WAGES to read this forum ON-DUTY: if you aren’t ashamed of this duty assignment of yours, then YOU are part of the problem. There are PLENTY of criminals just walking across our borders EVERYDAY that could use your attention and handcuffs. But no, you stare at a computer screen and hope to find someone who might have “intent” to violate an unconstitutional inter-office memo written by traitors and cowards. Pathetic.
    I think that summed it up. What's a dollar worth? What's funny is they'll eventually be eaten too if our country continues down this destructive path.

Rational Mind

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I believe I've identified a few of the fed bois. Unfortunately no pictures of their faces but should be able to identify if you see them at the beach.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240416_075239_X.jpg
      Screenshot_20240416_075239_X.jpg
      260 KB · Views: 76
    • Screenshot_20240416_075312_X.jpg
      Screenshot_20240416_075312_X.jpg
      408.5 KB · Views: 77
    • Screenshot_20240416_075507_X.jpg
      Screenshot_20240416_075507_X.jpg
      388.8 KB · Views: 77

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    If they would have instead joined Armslist or Gunbroke…. Well nevermind… They’d probably have to hire 100,000 new agents to deal with all the scams on those sites.
    They only hired 80,000 lol. I said it as soon as I saw they were training "IRS" agents at the range they would be passed on to the ATF

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That whole situation on the video could have been handled better by both sides. She admits on the camera they had shown her their identification prior to her starting to film, so they weren't really "refusing to identify themselves." If she really thought she was dealing with impersonators she was profoundly stupid to leave the safety of her house and go outside outnumbered 3-1 and not call the local police who would show up in marked cars and uniforms.

The agents could have headed off the whole ID thing by giving her a business card at the beginning of the encounter and being willing to repeat their names on camera. You can't go knocking on people's doors and try to keep your identity secret at the same time. You don't want to be out there? Hang up your 1811 creds and become an analyst.

JP0311

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Fashionably quaint office in downtown Pensacola ....
    Is that the one with no signs?
    There's a small office place "closed down" across the street from the coffee bar lol. He mentioned next to the coffee bar, so I went on maps and zoomed around the area. There's a couple locations that would make sense.

F4E Phantom

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    This was the law in California, it was no big deal. I felt better because the firearm was not in my name anymore. New owner had to register in his name. My thoughts anyway

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    This was the law in California, it was no big deal. I felt better because the firearm was not in my name anymore. New owner had to register in his name. My thoughts anyway

You lost me at Commiefornia.

“Shall Not Be Infringed” supersedes the unconstitutional edicts from the rump-rangers in Commiefornia, NewYorkistan, etc.

So you felt better about the gun transfer going through an FFL? Good for you. As the gun owner, that’s your prerogative to make that part of your sale. That’s still zero legal basis to trample on the Rights of everyone else.

Top Bottom