• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Champ62

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lloyds replaced the windshield in my wifes RAV4 this week. Fast, courteous and the steaks look good.

Top notch.

Thanks, Ian

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok, do you guys come out to Navarre. I have two rock chips and one is starting to spider out on the truck windshield. It's only about 1.5 inches long right now. Let me know if you come out to Navarre for a repair. Doesn't need replacing, just repaired before it starts to get bigger.

We do come out to Navarre and I'd be happy to have someone do a chip repair on that for you. Would this be through your insurance, or are you paying cash?

Lloyds replaced the windshield in my wifes RAV4 this week. Fast, courteous and the steaks look good.

Top notch.

Thanks, Ian

Thank you for your support! It really helps me out when GCGF members show up in our advertising codes, it takes some of the "You shouldn't be messing with that site at work!" pressure off :D.

Patoz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thank you for your support! It really helps me out when GCGF members show up in our advertising codes, it takes some of the "You shouldn't be messing with that site at work!" pressure off :D.

Ian, we now have almost 2,500 members on here, so I think they should be paying you for all of the free advertising you're providing. especially on you time off!!

:heh:

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ian, we now have almost 2,500 members on here, so I think they should be paying you for all of the free advertising you're providing. especially on you time off!!

:heh:

I will admit that I was quite proud that when our web people were looking at the analytics info, GCGF was listed as a pretty substantial traffic source :D to the www.lloydsglass.com site!

As far as compensation... lets just say that I've leveraged about as much as I can, remember that time that I got 25k rounds of 556 delivered here and we sorted it out on our glass cutting table? :D... That took some convincing.

Patoz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I will admit that I was quite proud that when our web people were looking at the analytics info, GCGF was listed as a pretty substantial traffic source :D to the www.lloydsglass.com site!

As far as compensation... lets just say that I've leveraged about as much as I can, remember that time that I got 25k rounds of 556 delivered here and we sorted it out on our glass cutting table? :D... That took some convincing.

Yeah, probably just better to leave well enough alone!

wld1985

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    These guys did it again for me today, Called Ian up the other day about some replacement sidelights and front door glass for a house.. sent him some measurements, he got back to me withthin a few hours with a price.. Called him I think yesterday to have it put it for the change out...They called me this morning wanting to know if they could come do the work.. Well Heck yeah they could, it was no rush.. But it worked out Great thanks Ian.. Ps. Its ""Glass services of the south"" that does mirrors/window side lites and so on..

Alcolee

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I haven't posted much on this forum, but I follow all the different conversations and check things out multiple times a day. I feel like I've learned a lot from this forum. That being said...knowing the forum connection with Lloyd's they were the folks I wanted to use when my wife's windshield needed replacing. Everything was covered on our insurance, but the office was easy and polite to deal with. They sent a technician to my wife's work and took care of her car in no time. Thanks for the great forum and great windshield service.

wld1985

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bump!!! Trooper wrote me a warning for the tint on the front windshield,and i've got chip in it.. So Time to change it,Ian I'll be call'in ya soon.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    That's odd!
    In my younger days , I had my whole windshield tinted with 30% tint, and 15% on the sides and back. Smart, I know! Lol, I even had a small cutout in the tiny so the tint wouldn't interfere with my Valentine. Anyway, I've grown up a bit, have kids and I know better now. Anyway, I had that car, an M5, for 3 years, the only time I got pulled over was in Juarez, Mexico, never in the states. Were you already pulled over for something else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

wld1985

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I bought the truck a year ago, The trooper pulled me over for not having a tag on the trailer.. Its a work trailer,so yea I explained that..Then he points out the Black dot on the above the passenger side and said that was my ASI line and my tint strip came lower then that..Which was illegal, which it was like 2 inches lower.. I said Sorry sir the truck came like that... He then went into,its yours you own it type thing.. I said Yes Sir, Then we walked around the front of the truck and looked at my tires and said one of them was low on wear...I figured I was getting a ticket,but he just gave me a written warning for the No tag and the tint... But said he if he pulled me over again, he would ticket me..

Edit... Crazy thing was.. I was heading down 29 and he was facing the same way as I was going, But sitting on the side of the road. As soon as I pass him he jumps behind me and lights me up..

Wren

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Been using LLoyds here in the View for years. Always have had grat service and have always recommended them to everyone.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I bought the truck a year ago, The trooper pulled me over for not having a tag on the trailer.. Its a work trailer,so yea I explained that..Then he points out the Black dot on the above the passenger side and said that was my ASI line and my tint strip came lower then that..Which was illegal, which it was like 2 inches lower.. I said Sorry sir the truck came like that... He then went into,its yours you own it type thing.. I said Yes Sir, Then we walked around the front of the truck and looked at my tires and said one of them was low on wear...I figured I was getting a ticket,but he just gave me a written warning for the No tag and the tint... But said he if he pulled me over again, he would ticket me..

Edit... Crazy thing was.. I was heading down 29 and he was facing the same way as I was going, But sitting on the side of the road. As soon as I pass him he jumps behind me and lights me up..

Damn, you just can't catch a break!! Just let me know when is good for you!

Been using LLoyds here in the View for years. Always have had grat service and have always recommended them to everyone.

I really appreciate it!

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I haven't posted much on this forum, but I follow all the different conversations and check things out multiple times a day. I feel like I've learned a lot from this forum. That being said...knowing the forum connection with Lloyd's they were the folks I wanted to use when my wife's windshield needed replacing. Everything was covered on our insurance, but the office was easy and polite to deal with. They sent a technician to my wife's work and took care of her car in no time. Thanks for the great forum and great windshield service.

Glad we were able to help you, I know this is late but thank you for for your business!

wld1985

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ian, I guess the good thing is.. He did'nt give me a ticket for the few things he found, I did'nt get a break from work today.. So Maybe Monday we can get the it fixed up...

Top Bottom