• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trump a known quantity. I watched to strictly to see biden think on his feet. Biden stumbled and broke sentence topic flow a few times but nothing major. Biden shot himself in the foot when he said "I am the democratic party". Claimed Authority carries total responsibility and alignment with the entire radical agenda laundry list. Trump should have nailed him right their.

When biden spoke of his new expanded health care, Trump should have just said: Just more dem promises than bait and switch, like you can keep your health plan, you can keep your Dr and save $2400 a year. Where's that Joe? Just more lies to shove America's health care into rationed socialized medicine."

Biden kept trying to get milage on WuFlu and even pinned the responsibility for "all deaths" on Trump. Trump should have slammed biden so hard that he wouldn't bring it up again! It's a significant new contagious virus. We used available info and responded according (even when dems and fake news started using it as a political tool (Administration response too extreem) as you are right now (Administration doing to little). Our Administration continues to respond and adjust that resopnse. Your armchair quaterbacking comments were wrong then and now. We can't even get a Second WuFlu Stimulus to our Citizens because House and Senate dems want to use it as an oppertunity to bail out poorly run democratic Cities/States and fund their left wing agenda! That tells America exactly where the dems priorities are. Look how dems allow and encourage protests/riots without masks or social distancing but shut down places of worship and condemn pro Republican and Constitutional Rally's.

The 2 min each format made it a shit show because their wasn't designated Rebuttal time. Each gets 2 min to answer then a 1 minute Rebuttal each in sequence. Candidate uses more than 2 minutes on basic answer it comes off or eliminates his Rebuttal time. Six minutes then your on the next Question. I'd like a
    Timer displayed and microphones shut off when time runs out.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wish Trump hadn't kept interrupting Biden's word-salad answers, doing so was letting him off the hook. I think the more Joe speaks the more people can see he's not mentally up to the challenge of being president.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Biden didn't want to say law and order and he didn't! He saw law, order and justice. Lol.
    He wouldn't answer any question straight. None of them.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, Biden said he IS the DemocRat Party, so that makes sense. Evasive, vague, disorganized, deceptive, pandering, triggered, and angry.
    And also as dangerous Hel_ if they win control of government. First if Biden wins is to expect some trouble within the democrat party. Promises have been made to the left and some of them will not be kept. The Sanders and Antifa people will want the more leftwing promises to be followed up on and that will not likely be happening unless the democrapic big shots see likely profit. I wonder if we might see a:
    The Night of the Long Knives or the Röhm Purge, also called Operation Hummingbird (German: ... In response, Hitler met Blomberg and the leadership of the SA and SS on February 28, 1934. Under pressure ... He left Neudeck with the intention of both destroying Röhm and settling scores with old enemies. Both Himmler .
    But what ever else happens Biden and Harris will be coming after gun owners that advocate the 2nd amendment.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Not worth the time it took to click it off.
    Extremely poorly moderated, Wallace doesn't like trump and it showed from the beginning.
    The worst part for me was lack of civility that our country needs. If they can't model it in a live debate while both calling for it, its like do as I say, not as I do.
    Biden told the president to shut up, called him a liar and a racist. Thats a great model for civility.
    The President didn't fair much better either.

SUMMARY:
    Total waste of time!
    13^0r8yw*4hjf makes more sense than they did.

ah ha!

got your password for gcgf now....13^0r8yw*4hjf

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Not worth the time it took to click it off.
    Extremely poorly moderated, Wallace doesn't like trump and it showed from the beginning.
    The worst part for me was lack of civility that our country needs. If they can't model it in a live debate while both calling for it, its like do as I say, not as I do.
    Biden told the president to shut up, called him a liar and a racist. Thats a great model for civility.
    The President didn't fair much better either.

SUMMARY:
    Total waste of time!
    13^0r8yw*4hjf makes more sense than they did.

next potus debate, moderator used to work for biden, and is a biden supporter...how's that work?

ben shapiro would be great...

or mike Huckabee.

Top Bottom