• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I’ve got a Garret infinium ls detector, which is a Pi detector, but I’ve barely used it. I got it for primarily underwater use, but I do mostly land based relic hunting, so i almost never use it. I’ve used some of the Minelab detectors which are really incredible, but definitely pricey! One day, I’ll upgrade lol
    Garrett is a good machine. I've used the GTI2500 and the Ace. What ya using for relics?

Grits1/5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Garrett is a good machine. I've used the GTI2500 and the Ace. What ya using for relics?
    My trusty relic hunter was a White’s Spectrum XLT, I used it for many years and found some awesome stuff with it. I just sold it, and I have a bit of sellers remorse because I have so many fond memories with it, but I figured I’d start putting the money aside for a new Minelab

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    My trusty relic hunter was a White’s Spectrum XLT, I used it for many years and found some awesome stuff with it. I just sold it, and I have a bit of sellers remorse because I have so many fond memories with it, but I figured I’d start putting the money aside for a new Minelab
    I've got a cherry xlt E..... :)-may even have a 5.5 coil too.....

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Somebody stopped by the guard shack and dropped off some fancy chocolates. My one and only Christmas present. Thank God for minor miracles restoring my faith in mankind! When I got off at 3pm today, I had worked 24 of the last 32 hours on holiday pay... so my second Christmas present comes on payday :)

Attachments

• IMG_20221225_094833977.jpg
      IMG_20221225_094833977.jpg
      264.8 KB · Views: 43

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Somebody stopped by the guard shack and dropped off some fancy chocolates. My one and only Christmas present. Thank God for minor miracles restoring my faith in mankind! When I got off at 3pm today, I had worked 24 of the last 32 hours on holiday pay... so my second Christmas present comes on payday :)
    That's pretty cool.

Top Bottom