• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    On a side note, I understand that recreational MJ use is still illegal under federal law. Sooo, hows that work??

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Idk, but half my employees asked for a transfer to our CO facility yesterday!

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Its been legal in both those places,have a buddy in Col. he said cash and carry like you were getting a beer..

DevilDog

Semper Fi
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    It's just an initiative to get the Government to legalize the recreational use of it. They already stated that people should not start using it because the feds still consider it illegal. Federal law still trumps state law so its a sticky situation for sure. I wish they would just legalize it at the federal level and simplify the whole thing. I don't use it and don't ever plan to but I also don't drink alcohol. I see marijuana, when not chemically altered, as the same as liquor.

I think the illegal truck business will take a big hit also, which is where the feds get a good deal of money from busts so all the more reason for them to not legalize it.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Range day, lets see, gun, check Ammo, check spotting scope, check targets, check bag-o-pot, hey honey do you know where we put our pot after last night???

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They will never legalize it,too many jobs at stake,wich means too much tax money lost and you know at the end of the day the feds want your money.How else would they give your money away.The smart plan is simple.Shut down the borders,legalize everything,crack vending machines and all.Just tax it...That way the junkies could actually be a benifit to to others.Now that the borders are shut guess what?You can employ junkies to do the undesireable shit work that pays minimum wage.Then the money stays and gets spent in the country,creating more tax revenue. Its like financial natural selection at its finest! WIN!

Top Bottom