APOD Firearms

Leave the world behind (Predictive programming)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmm1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    How in this day and age are more people not aware of what is really going on? This is why. Predictive programming, conditioning and the sense of as long as you expect even the worst it is just what it is.

sfiturbo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We thought it was a good movie….had about a three hour discussion this morning after watching it yesterday around the “what if?” scenarios that could happen.

DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Just like the new Civil War movie...

When it kicks off, the globalists will have their dream come true. Which is why they work night and day to make it inevitable... and even "predictable".

"Yep... we all knew what was coming, because we saw the movie!" : )

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's entertaining at least. Had some new twists I had never thought of.
    Yes, it probably is. But I try my best to never patronize, purchase from or promote anything from companies or people actively working on the destruction of the country. Unfortunately, it's not always possible to avoid but I try whenever I can to live by this. Watching, or not watching a movie is an easy one to do.

pete repete

NOT AN EXPERT
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    my wife talked me into watching it. it was a terrible movie all around and in general. the barnaby jones piano suspense music, the pseudo-hitchcock camera pans and twists, the poor acting and contrived dialogue, the heavy racist tone thruout, the survivalist who shucks his 12 gauge AFTER prolonged aiming at his antagonist. by the time it was in "part 4" both my wife were laughing at the ludicrousness of the thing. DO NOT waste your time.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not sure how anyone could walk away from it and call it a good movie. Have they been secretly lobotomizing Americans at birth?

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Im going to watch it tonight.

To those whom say they wont watch it so they dont support it, him, etc.... If you ever payed for netflix you have already paid him.... so you may as well see what you already bought.

I did buy my girlfriend unlimited car wash for the year so we already cancelled netflix to offset the washes so it turns off in 2 weeks. I got to binge a few things next 2 weeks

pete repete

NOT AN EXPERT
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Im going to watch it tonight.

To those whom say they wont watch it so they dont support it, him, etc.... If you ever payed for netflix you have already paid him.... so you may as well see what you already bought.

I did buy my girlfriend unlimited car wash for the year so we already cancelled netflix to offset the washes so it turns off in 2 weeks. I got to binge a few things next 2 weeks
    ah man, if you just want to get your moneys worth out of netflix let me suggest THE PACIFIC, BAND OF BROTHERS, LONGMIRE or the brand new DAVE CHAPPELLE special. that movie just isnt worth the time.

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    So I watched about 45 mins worth of Leave the World Behind.

I noticed that everything good in that time frame was the color blue, they use the color blue everywhere "democrats". When something is distracting or bad they use the color red or dark orange "republican".

The family's little girl is wearing red white and blue... possibly signaling the future generation that has really decided wither or not to be a Dem or a Rep.

Maybe I'm off on these perceptions but I won't know till I finish the movie.

I got tired and didn't finish the test of the movie so nothing has really happened yet. I'll try to finish the rest tonight.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Next time you pass by a dumpster outside a restaurant you may as well stop and eat up cause it’s already paid for

Latest posts

Top Bottom