• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have almost put reloading and shooting on hold during these prices. I just can't justify having to pay these prices to continue to shoot. I have enough to keep my going for a while if I wanted to deplete the stock on hand to reload. But $60 after tax for 1000 primers is just crazy. People paying the even crazier prices online and gunbroker are even more nuts. I'll wait it out to see what happens.

Thanks for the post though. Ranger is usually my go to for reloading. They have the most in stock usually on this side of the world.

Boogan1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    One of the reasons that I frequent and purchase from Ranger is that they haven't gone plumb stupid with their prices. I will pay a little bit of premium to have a stocking store right down the street. They have ticked things up a little bit but under the circumstances it is tolerable.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Closed...!!!

So what, a person worked there and was sick. I am tired of treating this thing as it's some super virus with laser beams that will beam us all in the eyes the minute you somehow know the spooky virus was around! If a person does not feel good, they go home from work. When are we just going to get back to that normal way of life. Why does anyone that feel bad with some kind of symptoms have to go get tested for the new spooky thing on the street!

I'm fed up with this crap if you can't tell. It's not science and it's not common sense either. It's hogwash! Sorry, but the boogie man virus will get you eventually if it wants to. You may react with nothing. Or you might feel like you have a cold. Or you might have underlying problems that cause breathing problems. Many viruses and natural crap out there bring to light a person's underlying condition that they didn't know they had!

Akfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey I traded u some win sp for some sm rifle a few weeks ago I'll trade 1 box sp for those large rifle if you bought some

Top Bottom