• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ivythizzle06

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Anyone in Pensacola or the surrounding areas have a Langdon LTT that they’d be willing to let me shoot. I’m considering buying one but they are hard to come by and cost a pretty penny. I am a ERGC member and could meet you out there or at a range of your choosing. Thanks.

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I've done the LTT trigger in a bag on a M9A1 in the past, and I'd do it again if I had the disposable funds to my current Beretta. <$200 and you have a DA/SA pistol that's got an absolutely phenomenal trigger with a superb reset. If you already have a Beretta, I'd go that route and see if that's your jam. My dad loved that 92 so much that I sold it to him, or I'd meet you at ERGC. I really want to do it to my 92x Centurion which already has a good trigger.

skeetzappa

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Just my .02 cents, I have several Beretta and HK pistols with LTT parts in them and I will be spending the extra $ to buy a complete pistol from them in the future. It is cheaper than getting parts individually. Also my 96A1 with LTT parts has a lighter single action and shorter reset than my Colt GCNM 1911. And the double action is so smooth and even it's ridiculous

ivythizzle06

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I've done the LTT trigger in a bag on a M9A1 in the past, and I'd do it again if I had the disposable funds to my current Beretta. <$200 and you have a DA/SA pistol that's got an absolutely phenomenal trigger with a superb reset. If you already have a Beretta, I'd go that route and see if that's your jam. My dad loved that 92 so much that I sold it to him, or I'd meet you at ERGC. I really want to do it to my 92x Centurion which already has a good trigger.
    I don’t have a beretta currently but I do have a Shadow 2 with the Cajun Gun works trigger which is phenomenal. It’s pulling double at just under 6 lbs and the single is about 2 1/4. Extremely smooth and no slop or creep. I’ve just heard so much about the Langdons and the are made for more than just range use so I’m intrigued

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I wish I could help you out - I've been VERY close on multiple occasions of buying an LTT Centurion, but every time I get ready they are OOS.

I do have a couple of 92 variants with the LTT Trigger Job In A Bag and can say it's 1000% worth it. As good as most in house custom trigger jobs and you can DITY. I just assume that a LTT 92 direct from them is like greased lightening.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Anyone in Pensacola or the surrounding areas have a Langdon LTT that they’d be willing to let me shoot. I’m considering buying one but they are hard to come by and cost a pretty penny. I am a ERGC member and could meet you out there or at a range of your choosing. Thanks.

I have a couple LTT 92G Berettas and a Beretta 92X Centurion that has a LTT optic cut slide and a Trigger Job in a Bag kit. What is it that you are trying to discern about them?

Resized_20221009_103142.jpg

Resized_20220924_173705 (2).jpg

Resized_20220705_162810.jpg

Top Bottom