• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Uilleam

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Crazy stuff. Just when ammo prices was settling down too finally...
    Yeah, I've seen people selling ammo on here that hadn't checked prices lately and are seeing that no one is buying their ammo because they are asking way above what you can get ammo for at the moment.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, I've seen people selling ammo on here that hadn't checked prices lately and are seeing that no one is buying their ammo because they are asking way above what you can get ammo for at the moment.
    Yup, the .22LR makes me laugh every time I see it on here. All over the shelf at Walmart. Then the guy wanting $1/rnd of your normal trap/skeet 7 1/2 low brass 12ga that's $40/100.

Some of you all should stop trying to move stuff here and get into comedy because your selling angles are hilarious..

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Yup, the .22LR makes me laugh every time I see it on here. All over the shelf at Walmart. Then the guy wanting $1/rnd of your normal trap/skeet 7 1/2 low brass 12ga that's $40/100.

Some of you all should stop trying to move stuff here and get into comedy because your selling angles are hilarious..
    Have you seen gun broker prices on some stuff? It's on sale here. Lol

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    This is looking to be true. Some big sites pulled all the Winchester/Lake City 556 and reposted it for stupid inflated prices. SG's cheapest 556 is 1k Winchester at $0.55 per round. $0.39 per round yesterday. Get bent SG, freaking gougers.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    People complain about such things when most of them were not even buying the ammo the days, weeks, or months prior.

If you're not acquiring ammo bi-weekly or monthly as you get a pay check, setting aside a small budget for an ammo supply... don't whine (not directed at anyone specific) when something in the world happens and the obvious happens as a result.

Same for any other high-demand item(s).

Example... my last two paydays I noticed Wal-Mart had 12ga. 1 1/4oz loads available cheaper than any place on line... so I bought some #4's and #5's just because. Next pay day I'll go back and grab some more Winchester.

How many times have we seen this and similar situations play out? This is the new way for us who enjoy firearms and shooting, act accordingly.

Uilleam

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    IMI makes their own ammo, why do they need ours???

Ahh wait because it cost them money and our is free to them.

Probably shipping to them on a plane that ol Ronny boy charters and pay for the fuel with our tax dollars.
    They have been getting a welfare check since 1948

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    People complain about such things when most of them were not even buying the ammo the days, weeks, or months prior.

If you're not acquiring ammo bi-weekly or monthly as you get a pay check, setting aside a small budget for an ammo supply... don't whine (not directed at anyone specific) when something in the world happens and the obvious happens as a result.

Same for any other high-demand item(s).

Example... my last two paydays I noticed Wal-Mart had 12ga. 1 1/4oz loads available cheaper than any place on line... so I bought some #4's and #5's just because. Next pay day I'll go back and grab some more Winchester.

How many times have we seen this and similar situations play out? This is the new way for us who enjoy firearms and shooting, act accordingly.
    Some of us talk crap because we have a stash that has been there since the early 2000's.. I got 5.56 at 2 cents a round and still nibbling at that. That's just one example.

It's humorous to see people trying to sell stuff way above retail in the hopes of getting money from some sucker.

Then again that's freedom and people have the freedom to look stupid.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    IMI makes their own ammo, why do they need ours???

Ahh wait because it cost them money and our is free to them.

Probably shipping to them on a plane that ol Ronny boy charters and pay for the fuel with our tax dollars.
    To blow up the children, oh wait, for the children.. no that's not any better. To save democracy! Better.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Some of us talk crap because we have a stash that has been there since the early 2000's.. I got 5.56 at 2 cents a round and still nibbling at that. That's just one example.

It's humorous to see people trying to sell stuff way above retail in the hopes of getting money from some sucker.

Then again that's freedom and people have the freedom to look stupid.
    Sold! I'll take 2,000 rds...

Top Bottom