APOD Firearms

Kurt Busch testifies ex is a trained assassin. .

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes, I heard this on the radio driving into work yesterday as well. Wtf.

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is what happens when you bang the prettiest girl in the room, they always end up being the craziest bitches. If this woman is what she says, she's dead. If she's not and is claiming to be and taking responsibility for hits, she's also dead. This will not end well, and when's the last time a highly trained assassin allowed their head to be smashed into a wall three times without defending themselves?

NCTransplant

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sounds to me like ole Kurt is lucky he didn't end up dead in some mysterious way. Shes pretty hot though, calculated risk I assume.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is what happens when you bang the prettiest girl in the room, they always end up being the craziest bitches. If this woman is what she says, she's dead. If she's not and is claiming to be and taking responsibility for hits, she's also dead. This will not end well, and when's the last time a highly trained assassin allowed their head to be smashed into a wall three times without defending themselves?

Its my understanding from the stories that he is the one making the strange allegations, and so is the crazy one, not her:

Busch offered up specific examples of her returning from missions, sometimes with bruises.

Once, he said, they were in El Paso, Texas, where Driscoll had left that night in camouflage and boots. She returned later to the hotel at which he was staying wearing a trench coat. Under it she was wearing an evening gown splattered with blood and other matter, Busch testified.

Last edited:

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Busch claimed is a trained assassin"

I believe she denied this and based on yesterdays radio story, she says that he got the idea from a book she was writing or something.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He sounds like a freaking idiot. A trained assassin?

Here's a hint: If you really believe someone you know is a trained assassin, maybe you should think long and hard about making that public. Either you're right and now they're going to kill you, or you're wrong and people will forever see you as a nutcase.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm going to go ahead and go with nutcase.

I can't believe he's going to be allowed to continue to race cars.

BigDaddy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He is a spoiled brat, just like his brother. Neither one of them have had a good country ass whoopin

Richard J.

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He may end up with one when this is said and done. Maybe we will never hear from him again is his story is true. Either way we didn't lose much.

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I think she just likes it a tad ruff haha

Top Bottom