• Katartizo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Kel-Tec 380 plus ammo

Pace Fl

Joe 850-292-6992 Text only please

$300 includes 150 plus rounds of ammo and an extra magazine

I bought this brand new in April of 2014. It has never been fired. Due to an ongoing battle with cancer, I found out chemo and any sun did not work good for me. Anyway, it has been carried concealed and cleaned. I'm selling since I'm not able to get out much and have other pistols. It's time to buy my wife something for taking care of me this last two years. I'm considered to be in remission but still have to take the chemo every once in a while.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      144.8 KB · Views: 146
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      175.1 KB · Views: 148
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      129.2 KB · Views: 146
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      161.9 KB · Views: 144

poppop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    my prayers for your recovery and long life have been offered to God. wish I had the funds to purchase this pistol from you. please keep us informed of how your health is from time to time;

in Christ
    dennis

Katartizo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dennis and all my friends on this site that have been praying for me, thank you, thank you! This last year was very tough because of the medications. After my transplant in September 2014, I had to wait for a year to see if it worked. During that time I was waiting I was still taking chemo, only at a reduced dose.
    They told me in November 2015 the chemo had done its job and wiped out all but a very small bit of the cancer. They considered it under control, which is as close as you can get to remission. Since this cancer is not cure able, reaching the state I was in was a success.
    After being sicker than I had originally been for almost that whole year waiting for the results, my doc decided to look at every inch of my body inside and out, if you know what I mean! It was finally determined, just this month, that the chemo was causing me problems with nausea and extreme pain.
    I have been off the chemo for about 3 weeks now. I can tell a difference within a week. Doc also took me off of 5 other meds. Avastatin and acyclovir were both removed from my daily dose. One was for cholesterol and one was for battling pneumonia after the transplant. Those two alone are bad for your body. They have to decide which poisons I will stay on. The chemo will be stopped and I will be tested every three months. At the first sign of my numbers going up, they will put me on a different chemo that they say works in many folks. I hope I'm many people when the time comes.
    I'm sorry I didn't keep you guys and ladies better up to date as I went through this last year. I know there were prayers going up and they worked. I really feel so much better, it's hard to believe. However, I believe, I believe! The nausea and lack of hunger or ability to eat have both improved. I now get hungry and am able to keep it down.
    The pain, now that is a different story. I still have bone damage and my bones are still susceptible to breaks. The chemo has also damaged my joints and I have already had 3 kyphoplastys for collapsed vertebrae.
    While I would love to be beyond all this pain, I can take the pain better than the nausea. Not being able to eat and even having the smell of a lot of things cause me to get sick. I fought dehydration the whole year.
    As soon as they find a way to ease my pain, I will be very happy. I told doc if he could get me to a 5 instead of 8/9 on the pain scale, I would have a much better quality of life. I have decided that I will not go through the transplant again. I will try a new chemo if my numbers start rising again, but the transplant was too hard on my body.
    Sorry it has taken me so long to post, but as I said, I was very sick. I now have to gain my strength while I can. I have indeed felt better this last two weeks than I have in a long time.
    Til next time
    Joe

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm happy to hear that you're feeling better and the cancer seems to be under control. If I could I would buy everything you're selling here but I recently went to a finincial planner and right now I don't have a dollar to spare on anything. Good luck. Keep us updated on your health.

Katartizo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. THANKS FOR THE INQUIRIES AND ESPECIALLY THE PRAYERS!

Top Bottom