• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just me but - - -> WHO GIVES A SHIT IF IT WAS WRONG !!
    Do the Dems ever do anything that is "wrong" ?? Lowriderred is a Democrat/liberal. His thing is the same as the other Dem/libs. If we do it,it is ok. If you do it,it is WRONG !!
    Don't fall for this shit.
    If the Republican party in the House,Senate, POTUS,state,local,etc,want to WIN,we gotta fight like the other guys.
    If not we will CONTINUE to get the short end of the stick. If we do not fight to win the others will continue to walk all over us. If they think that we are "mean spirited " who gives a shit. NOT ME !! ---- SAWMAN
    You are 100% full of shit about me. You don't know me and probably never will. You can't back up one thing you said about me with any facts and I don't really understand why you want to get personal about anything on here. If you want one party to run everything in a country you have several choices about where to live in this big ol' world. Go to one of them. The USA ain't it.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    LowRiderRed . . . sorry if you took it personally if I called you (and assumed you were) a Democrat/liberal.
    By your previous posts you just came across to be of those beliefs. I do not really blame you by being offended by those terms/labels.
    SORRY . . . ----- SAWMAN

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had to ask God to forgive me for celebrating a death and saying yeah the bitch is dead finally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When it goes well with the righteous, the city rejoices, And when the wicked perish, there is joyful shouting. Proverbs 11:10

"The wicked are a curse upon a city. When you look at the history of Israel and Judah - you see this time and time again. Kings rose up whose hearts were given to themselves and to their own desires. As they rule they abuse the people. Their desire is for their power - and they can use it ruthlessly to put out any kind of complaint or lack of support among the people. Many godless kings and leaders have brought destruction and devastation to their land because of wickedness and sin. In the end, when these wicked leaders die, the people break forth into rejoicing and praise. They shout for joy in knowing that their land will be no longer ruled by a fool. All throughout history horrible leaders have come and have gone - and every time they died or were killed - the people of their land wanted to dance in the streets. They did so because a wicked man would not longer rule over them. They would have the opportunity for a righteous and godly man to rise up and bring blessing to them by a much more godly rule. "

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    LowRiderRed . . . sorry if you took it personally if I called you (and assumed you were) a Democrat/liberal.
    By your previous posts you just came across to be of those beliefs. I do not really blame you by being offended by those terms/labels.
    SORRY . . . ----- SAWMAN
    This is not intendended at any one of you, gents.
    But your last sentence reminded me of this little girl made famous by her Dad with the same thought as you . I laughed so much because Daddy was a little wicked and she was so so cute!

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I dont know if this has been posted but she is much easier on the eyes:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    We probably should have had a poll - - -> Who would you rather see naked and why, RBG ot ACB ??
    I already know which Frank would prefer. He carries eye bleach in one of them little nitro pill viles hung around his neck. Just in case. (??) --- SAWMAN

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I didnt think Trump woud actually choose Justice Amy Coney Barrett. She's very pro 2A, more so than Trump. The Justice Barbara Lagoa pick with her Cuban ancestry, is a very strong conservative and might pull Florida's Atlantic Coast and other voters more to the right.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Our society is splintering on ideological lines. Recently nine proTrump mail in ballots were found in the trash. They had been opened prior to being discarded.
    According to a letter from U.S. Attorney Freed to the county elections director, the inquiry into Luzerne County's ballot handling began Monday and found that nine military ballots had been "improperly opened" by elections staff and "discarded."

He wrote that "the majority" of the recovered ballots and envelopes were found in an outside dumpster — seven of the nine ballots outside their official envelopes, and two that elections staff had apparently recovered and sealed back in their envelopes. He said investigators also found four "apparently official" absentee ballot envelopes that were empty.
    I simply want someone that that understands the historical intent of the writers of the constitution and rule on what is right according to the constitution. The country always has the right to amend the constitution. Activist judges from either the right or left are plain wrong. I do not know AC Barrett and I hope simply that she is an excellent jurist.

Be nice to be able to own a newly manufactured machine gun, but not likely to be happening.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Our society is splintering on ideological lines. Recently nine proTrump mail in ballots were found in the trash. They had been opened prior to being discarded.

I simply want someone that that understands the historical intent of the writers of the constitution and rule on what is right according to the constitution. The country always has the right to amend the constitution. Activist judges from either the right or left are plain wrong. I do not know AC Barrett and I hope simply that she is an excellent jurist.

Be nice to be able to own a newly manufactured machine gun, but not likely to be happening.

heard they were mostly republican ballots

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

It would be nice to buy guns from Russia.
    Old and new.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    heard they were mostly republican ballots
    Remenber we addressed the "R" and "D" in the ballot identification Bar Code. The identifer can lead the unscrupulous handler to forcast the voter preference. If opened and vote is one not supported, it goes in the trash. If the vote is not along party lines: it's resealed and put back in the pile to be counted.

It's good to catch individual ballot tampering bu lets not take our eyes off the "machines and programs" used for the Counts and consolidation.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The individual tampering with the ballot does it needs to be caught and punished severely
    But the machines also need to be checked out thoroughly it’s too easy to tamper with computer programs if you know what you’re doing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    It would be nice to buy guns from Russia.
    Old and new.
    I've heard from several FFL's over the first couple of years of the Trump administration that there were whole ships that were right full of imported firearms sitting in our ports or just offshore, apparently waiting for import restrictions to be lifted. Everybody thought it would happen. Then Russia started the ball rolling to be able to produce long arms here. Idk if they are by now or not. I'll look in to it

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've heard from several FFL's over the first couple of years of the Trump administration that there were whole ships that were right full of imported firearms sitting in our ports or just offshore, apparently waiting for import restrictions to be lifted. Everybody thought it would happen. Then Russia started the ball rolling to be able to produce long arms here. Idk if they are by now or not. I'll look in to it
    my husbandks words:
    "My understanding is that law passed during the Hussein administration required sanctions be placed on Russian entities which would include Kalashnikov Concern upon the State Department making a given determination. That determination was made, i believe about 2018 so this was a time-delay bombing by Hussein and the Deep State that could have been stopped only by a new law, an arguably-pro-Russia EO specific to the situation, or the State Dept having been cleaned out, which it hasn't been.

Now no money can flow to or from Kalashnikov Concern, as well as other named entities, to any American entity.

A result of this is that Kalashnikov USA can't import even a single part no matter how small, and the companies had to be completely separated or more or less so.

Reason for saying more or less is that one of the major Kalashnikov Concern investors did put over $1 million into KUSA, and there was controversy as to whether that was legal or was sanctions evasion, but apparently it was legal.

Anyway it will take a new law or EO to free trade back up.

Top Bottom