• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cjprall90

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I see inflation and big companies trying to make up for the artificial COVID19 economy; sure there is a drive for higher profits, but if you think 'Corporate Greed' are driving prices up more than inflation, well then… :p

People wank about rental prices being so high. Well of course owners are going to raise the prices as high as possible, with demand high and supply low - plus nearly 24 months of people being able to live in your property and not pay rent, all while blowing their C19 funds on boats, cars, and drugs.

Just a byproduct of printing money and giving it away - it becomes less valuable.

But back OT, I don't see there anyway for any price on a custom knife being 'gouging', as it's not remotely a necessity for anyone except the 'knife dudes'.
    There is no quarrel here , we are all just dudes staring at a screen just typing our thoughts lol

woodsy85

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I know, but it's really the only forum that does it - so maybe it's the the water. I just put my price and evaluate trades on a case by case. Sellers are able to put any constraints on they wish, buyers are able to pick and choose.

I agree. I can see a “buyer” or “responder” suggesting what their trade is worth for the sellers consideration but as a seller/trader the “trade value” of what I’m trading isn’t relevant at all. The only thing that matters is how much do I like what you have and how much do you like what I have and are we both happy with it.

Ive taken trades for things I didn’t really care for because I was on the top side of the deal or because what I had is a niche and hard to unload. Can always trade what I traded for later lol.

I’ve also done trades where I was on the bottom because I really wanted something and didn’t have cash but had a trade. It goes both ways. Part of the fun of the hobby, the “hunt” if you will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I just posted a message with a serious question about a price for an item for sale here on the forum, and apparently it was deleted. Been here for a little while and have never had that happen.
    Next time , either send a PM , or call , since almost everyone can't function with out their "dingle berry's " or Maxi pads" ie,cell ph's.
    A great man once said "Trust , but verify "

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    There is no quarrel here , we are all just dudes staring at a screen just typing our thoughts lol
    Same here brother; I can come across confrontational but I just like to question peoples reasoning to see what they are getting at; esp when it might differ from my own line of thought. ;)

Top Bottom