• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carl

Master
    The conservative boomers sweetheart Kayleigh “of course we shouldn’t let white nationalists into Harvard”. I know a lot gave up fox already but F me man I just have to say these people are sick

RHINOWSO

Master
    Just turn it all off. Get news from online sites; scroll through Fox, CNN, X, Skynews, etc and make up your own mind. Scroll through it all in 5-10 min a day, then go outside and do useful stuff like work, build, enjoy life.

My in-laws are glued to Fox News and America One 24-7-365... it's always on, LOUD, and you know it's bad when they know the names of all the people on the show (not the politicians, not the famous types, but the commentators running the shows...).

BluesBrother

Master
    The conservative boomers sweetheart Kayleigh “of course we shouldn’t let white nationalists into Harvard”. I know a lot gave up fox already but F me man I just have to say these people are sick

They have nothing, so they distract. It's intentional. Don't ever make the mistake and think they are stupid or silly. Keep your eye on the ball. They know what they are doing and they are doing it strategically. And they are winning with low information voters.

BluesBrother

Master
    I don't think it is wise to "just turn it off." If you get upset when you hear the progressive nonsense, than yes just turn it off. They give you insight into what they beleive and who they really are. When bho said he was going to transform America, he meant it. You don't intentionally transform something you love. But he did.

Carl

Master
    >Imagine not getting all your news from a Cambodian underwater basket weaving enthusiasts forum.
    Was pretty good before covid not so sure anymore :D

I don't think it is wise to "just turn it off." If you get upset when you hear the progressive nonsense, than yes just turn it off. They give you insight into what they beleive and who they really are. When bho said he was going to transform America, he meant it. You don't intentionally transform something you love. But he did.
    Yes sir I can see the logic.

Combatcarl43

Expert

She knows who pays her.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    The stockholders, owners influence the reporting. We'll never see another Watergate or anything "true" it's all "state run" now. It's just like north Korean and China news. It's all about the glorious leader and our advances in social justice, fake employment numbers and what the Kardashians asses are doing today.

Top Bottom