• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    On an underground news source its said that Possible Jussie Smollet has been Interrogated by an FBI agent who specializes in HUMAN TRAFFICKING......hmmmmmm and the JS is singing about Hollywood to stay out of PRISON...hehehe..

Is an underground news source a Blogger or somebody with a Twitter Account? Sounds as credible as "Dossier" conformation! Lol

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    yep....sure does...AND my Money is This is a LOT closer to the truth than THE dossier ever was..

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "Imagine if a white male actor faked a hate crime against himself by pretending black men attacked him in the middle of the night — then was subsequently acquitted of all charges. #JussieSmollett is an utter perversion of justice who just DESTROYED the myth of white privilege."
    —Candace Owens

"I wouldn't mind them dropping charges against Smollett if the condition was that he had to publicly admit his guilt. That would be a worse penalty than jail time for a narcissistic liar like him. The fact that they allowed him to walk free AND play the martyr is the real travesty."
    —Matt Walsh

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    From the link
    The fix apparently to drop charges came from a level above the then major Ron Emmanuel that was once an important part of the Obama White house.
    Just reading the below is interesting and makes one wonder for a little while what is going on, but not for too long since I just do not want too think much on Jessie Smut or what ever his name is.
    JUSSIE SMOLLETT WILL NOT RETURN FOR 'EMPIRE' FINALE, FOX EXEC SAYS

Smollett, who is black and gay, originally was charged last year with disorderly conduct for allegedly staging the attack and lying about it to investigators. The charges were dropped in March 2019 with little explanation, angering police officials and then-Mayor Rahm Emanuel.

Cook County Judge Michael Toomin in August appointed Webb, a former U.S. attorney, as a special prosecutor to look into why the charges were dropped. Webb was also charged with looking into whether Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx's calls with a Smollett relative and an ex-aide of former first lady Michelle Obama unduly influenced the decision to drop charges. Foxx recused herself from the case but continued to weigh in.

On Tuesday, Foxx's campaign for re-election said in a statement: "The Cook County State’s Attorney’s office charged Jussie Smollett with multiple counts, and today the Special Prosecutor did the same. What’s questionable here is the James Comey-like timing of that charging decision, just 35 days before an election, which can only be interpreted as the further politicization of the justice system, something voters in the era of Donald Trump should consider offensive."

CHICAGO POLICE UNIONS CALL FOR COOK COUNTY STATE'S ATTORNEY KIM FOXX TO RESIGN FOLLOWING JUSSIE SMOLLETT CASE

I still see it is politics as usual in the Windy City just like anywhere else in the world.
    further politicization of the justice system,
    The justice system has often been politicized. What is different is that many people are in opposition to what is being done and so with the internet it is out there.

But some things have changed in Chicago and instead of an Irish American politician being in charge of prosecution we have a black lady politician. But now days I suspect most of Irish and also the Polish along with Germans are in suburbs or way up on the northside of Chicago.
    Kim Foxx below
    AR-310039608.jpg&updated=201610131311&MaxW=800&maxH=800&noborder

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    he is indeed an idiot..

everyone knows that 0200 in Chicago when it is -27 degrees is the time when all the white trump supporters come out to hunt down queer black men to bleach them out..

:loco:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Every time I watch this, it makes me laugh:

[video]https://youtu.be/wZXoErL2124[/video]

(It's Dave Chappelle about this incident)
    (probably NSFW due to some language)

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Every time I watch this, it makes me laugh:

[video]https://youtu.be/wZXoErL2124[/video]

(It's Dave Chappelle about this incident)
    (probably NSFW due to some language)

I guess J smollett is not getting a lot of love in Chi-Town.
    "we understood that this N______ was clearly lying". From the mouth of a black comedian in front of an audience that was least half black and people laughed.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    What I want to know - - -> Who put in the calls to the DA on his behalf ?? No tellin' where that will leed. --- SAWMAN

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, he is pals with the past president and his wife. But who knows who actually made the call?

Top Bottom