• ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Reaches out to me for a trade.
    Made a deal and he backed out
    I knew he would so no problem with me, y'all just don't waste your time on this new guy.

Edit. Trade was my xdm 9mm with 7 OEM 19rd mags and 133 rounds of brassed case ammo for his M&P15 with a Magpul handguard missing a rear site. I value both these items street price as 550-600 tops. Fair deal I think.
    Told him I could meet 1030-11. When I confirmed I was free at 1030 he says my gun is only worth 350, that the number of mags or ammo don't matter(they have no value) and wants me to trade another gun with it.

Just information. Take it how you want.

Last edited:

JT97

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    IMG_6333.png
    Not sure how I’m the bad guy ‍♂️ I appreciate you running back to your keyboard to bash me after I was respectful enough to even reach back out to you instead of ghosting you.

Attachments

• IMG_6333.png
      IMG_6333.png
      601.6 KB · Views: 37

Gonzolee10

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Eh at least he told you he changed his mind. We still have that right, no? I wouldn't cry too hard over this one, at least he didn't leave you standing there with your dick in your hand. The mom comment was pretty lame too tbh
    the mom comment was a auto correct mistake! Says it in the post!

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    View attachment 245728
    Not sure how I’m the bad guy ‍♂️ I appreciate you running back to your keyboard to bash me after I was respectful enough to even reach back out to you instead of ghosting you.
    stage 20 is a stand up member with a history here that speaks for itself. you've been here for 3 weeks and already got negative feedback. learn the ropes, read the rules sections and be a stand up member... it ain't hard.

JT97

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    stage 20 is a stand up member with a history here that speaks for itself. you've been here for 3 weeks and already got negative feedback. learn the ropes, read the rules sections and be a stand up member... it ain't hard.
    You right it’s not that hard. But this dude wants to write a bad review because I changed my mind? Lmao that’s just ridiculous are we not allowed to change our minds? Like I said, at least I had the decency to let him know.

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yeah, people back out all the time.

Even Mods here back out from deals. Money problems always crop up when people no longer want to make a deal, interestingly enough.

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gonna have to start charging for this new section! Call it the (. ) section?

HebrewHammer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Personally, I don't see a problem with it. Yeah, a deal was agreed upon, but there wasn't a contract or anything in place. He decided that it wasn't worth it to HIM for that trade after having a while to think about it. I'd much rather have someone back out before I left my house to meet with them. Hell, I've changed my mind on trades and sales, and I'm sure we all have at some point. At least the guy was somewhat courteous. He could have wasted more of your time by either not showing up to the trade or getting there and looking at it and telling you that it wasn't worth it to him. I've had several instances where I drove 30 minutes to meet with someone who was either late and didn't bring the agreed upon amount (i.e. Agreed to 600, they bring 475 and say that's all they have or are willing to pay) or didn't show up at all, I wait 20 minutes and text/call only for them to THEN say they changed their mind.
    At the end of the day, if someone isn't comfortable with a deal, then there's zero reason they should go through with it. We're all adults here, whether we want to act like it or not.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've had several instances where I drove 30 minutes to meet with someone who was either late and didn't bring the agreed upon amount (i.e. Agreed to 600, they bring 475 and say that's all they have or are willing to pay)

I've had that happen a couple of times and that's some scumbag stuff. Agree to a price and they lowball you on the spot in person. One time they magically had the money in the other pocket and another time I just left.

Top Bottom