• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bama73

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Poor business practice. Agreed on buying ammo at his asking price, only for him to tell me he sold for more money. This was only discovered after I called to set up meet location and time. I understand capitalism, but whatever happened to a MAN’s word ?

bowfreak

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Thats total crap. Once the deal is agreed upon by both parties it's as good as done. Short of Jesus himself showing up and making me renege then it ain't gonna happin captin'

Jrosa008

Fortuna Eruditis Favet
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    @bama73 Sorry I'm late to the party but I literally just saw this.
    I understand the inconvenience it causes when someone backs out of a deal. And I apologized to you because, again, I understand it's inconvenient. However, I let you know far in advance before either one of us wasted time driving to a meet. Yes, I opted to go with the higher bidder, which in my understanding, is not against forum rules. Not that it's anyone's business but I really needed the extra cash. I also wouldn't consider it bad business practice because I'm not a business. These are all private party sales and there is literally no guarantee. Had I just ghosted you and made you waste time and money I would definitely consider that an injustice and the behavior of a person who doesn't care. But again, I didn't do that. Lastly, if you want to talk about a MAN'S word, you could have literally talked to me about your discomfort personally. You have my number from our chats and we could have discussed it like gentlemen. The need for a passive aggressive post wouldn't have been necessary. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience you felt.

Top Bottom