• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I own a Home/Property Inspection business.
    Home, business/light commercial, insurance, 4-point, wind mitigation, roof certification, government, liability, and equipment leasing inspections.
    Discounts if you let me know you are on the forum.
    PM me if I can help you.

flightmedic

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As the screen name says, I am a Flight Paramedic for Sacred Heart Health System. I have been a Paramedic since 2002. I also work in my Dad's Gunshop sometimes when I am up there visiting. I have been working in the Gunsmith Shop since I was 14 years old. So that would be about 20 years. I am also a Reserve Deputy Sheriff in Escambia County AL. I have worked for ECSD since 2000 in a full time, part time then reserve role. Also spent about 2 years as a Tactical Medic for ECSO SWAT in Pensacola (employeed thru Esc. Co. EMS). I have also taught EMT / Paramedic on the college level since 2005.
    Before my Medical / LE career I worked as a Drafting / Design AutoCADD tech with a Degree in Drafting and Design. Too many hours, not enough pay and a here today gone tomorrow job. Moved on to a career that is always needing help. Seems to have worked out pretty well.

Robbie2883

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    official title within company = BMF, but technically I work with a large CRM software company and deal with the VIP (heated/last resort) customers. Mostly customer relations with some IT, DBA and coding.

before that i had my own Computer Repair/IT company for a few years but my main joy was Automotive. I spent 15 years working on performance vehicles. Everything from the wiring, the add ons, building motors and tuning. Spent 4 years helping to Make Restylers Aftermarket a success just to get shafted. Guess i should have cared more about money than the customers.

Last edited:

MsChief

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I own a Home/Property Inspection business.
    Home, business/light commercial, insurance, 4-point, wind mitigation, roof certification, government, liability, and equipment leasing inspections.
    Discounts if you let me know you are on the forum.
    PM me if I can help you.

What is your company name? I'm a REALTOR out in Perdido Key/Pensacola : )

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mschief,
    Company name is Beacon Inspection Group, LLC. I've been doing inspections for 7 years. Let me know if you have any questions.

feef706

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Air Force Civilian, write contracts. Not looking forward to the furloughs...

JCWRX

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am the store manager at the Piggly Wiggly in Walnut Hill FL. I've been with the same company since I turned 16 and got a job to buy a car.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am an Electrical/Electronics Engineer with the USAF. I have been civil service with the DOD for almost 10 years now.

jhamilton226

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just found this thread!!...I'm the guy who knows everything about nothing! Haha, I work in the admissions office for Pensacola State college at the Warrington campus...so all you retired fellas send your daughters and grand daughters down to see me :eyebrows: hahaha no no just messing men I love my job and helping students, so seriously if you know someone having problems getting into the college or classes or whatever, give me a shout!

Srobert910

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I co-own a car customizing shop in Destin... Window tint, audio, security, wheels, etc.. Let me know if anyone needs our services.

Srobert910

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know a couple of the dent guys around, one stops by from time to time... The other one pretty much only works out of his shop in Destin. They are both great at what they do.

Top Bottom