HD Tactical

Jihad is here, just hard to find out about it.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There is no reliable major American news source, that will call out a bald face lie that would embarrass our dear leader. Take for instance the bullshit about Lois Lerner's emails being lost due to a hard drive crash. All corporate, and government emails go through a server that is backed up every day. Just the same as electronical transactions with your bank. The emails have never been lost, due to a hard drive crash which Fox played for weeks. Fox also doesn't call out John McCain's flip flops on who he is supporting from week to week. They get analysts on the war against ISIS that have no combat experience. Need I say more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The question was what is a reliable news source. I get it you don't like Fox, but that wasn't the question.

Just Dave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The most reliable news source is yourself. You have to read several different global sources to come up with your own conclusions. If you expect to find it all wrapped up in one tidy little package, delivered on your front porch every morning. That ain't going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You guys need to try One America News, channel 1208 on AT&T U-verse or at OneAmerica.com
    The first time I saw it, it freaked me out so bad cause something was just "off". I kept waiting for the MSM spin type statements, but they never showed up. They reported a story and then went straight to another story! Sad to say but it was hard to understand at first, because it was so strange.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You guys need to try One America News, channel 1208 on AT&T U-verse or at OneAmerica.com
    The first time I saw it, it freaked me out so bad cause something was just "off". I kept waiting for the MSM spin type statements, but they never showed up. They reported a story and then went straight to another story! Sad to say but it was hard to understand at first, because it was so strange.

It's here http://www.oann.com/ The one you posted is to an insurance organization.

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oops! Thanks Don! I didnt even think about it, just posted what I thought I had seen. But it is a great news channel!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    They are considered Conservative when comparing themselves to Fox News

" Another Right-Wing Cable News Network To Challenge 'Liberal' Fox News ... The disappointment with Fox's brand of conservatism has stirred a flurry of ... That was followed by the much hyped One America News Network"

One America News Cable News Network Announces Debut in Collaboration with The Washington Times

By Press Relations The Washington Times - May 30, 2013, 06:09PM

WASHINGTON – Herring Broadcasting, the owners of the WealthTV network, and The Washington Times announced Thursday a partnership to create a new national cable news network called One America News that will debut nationwide this summer.

“One America News Network will provide Americans a new, credible source for national and international news and investigative reporting as well as talk shows designed to foster an independent, cutting-edge debate about the policies, issues and solutions facing the country,” said Robert Herring, the CEO of Herring Broadcasting.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog...le-news-network-announces-debu/#ixzz3E0krtxdj
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had a conversation with my parents today in which they expressed that they feel Islam is a major threat, but they feel we are all asleep and won't stand up to stop threat. I said that I agree that so far no one has done anything. But I told them to take note of something...

The people in the US who recognize the problem and want something done have been buying up the guns and ammo for about five years now. What does that tell you?

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Tells me they have money to buy guns but few will venture out of their house with them. Lots of talk but little action, not sure what it means other than when things go bad there will be a lot of guns and ammo to be picked up for those that need them.

Top Bottom