Target Sports

Jihad is here, just hard to find out about it.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep, its here. And it ain't helped by the MSM.

I saw a good quote of FB: Radical muslims want to behead you. Moderate muslims want radical muslims to behead you.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Agreed Sean. They will never give up until all the infidels are dead. It's been shown throughout history. The only thing is it's hard to fight an enemy willing to die. I have no issue sending them to the other side. Believe me if they start trying to kill service members in their houses it will turn into open season on any Muslim in this country. The fact is you can't tell who the enemy is and that's what is so frustrating when we were down range. I don't beleieve there are innocent ones in this country. The liberals would have us believe that they are all peaceful and loving of our country. In all actuality, they are "tolerant" until they are the majority in an area. Look at deerborn,MI for example. There are certain parts of town where the police won't step foot in because of the heavy Muslim influence.

What needs to happen is the 100% deportation of these so called peaceful Muslims. Stop being politically correct and say what is truly happening in our country.

Off the soapbox

gendoc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Agreed Sean. They will never give up until all the infidels are dead. It's been shown throughout history. The only thing is it's hard to fight an enemy willing to die. I have no issue sending them to the other side. Believe me if they start trying to kill service members in their houses it will turn into open season on any Muslim in this country. The fact is you can't tell who the enemy is and that's what is so frustrating when we were down range. I don't beleieve there are innocent ones in this country. The liberals would have us believe that they are all peaceful and loving of our country. In all actuality, they are "tolerant" until they are the majority in an area. Look at deerborn,MI for example. There are certain parts of town where the police won't step foot in because of the heavy Muslim influence.

What needs to happen is the 100% deportation of these so called peaceful Muslims. Stop being politically correct and say what is truly happening in our country.

Off the soapbox

start with muslim pilots and support being trained at NASP...there here, but under mis-lead and blind influences...
    who's to say there jihad or not.....gotta back ground check ??? are you kidding me !!!.........:tsk:

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Off the soapbox

I always tell people when they mention how bad things are with all the political correctness and multiculturalism that its liberal whites who were power hungry like Ted Kennedy and Harry Reid that make stuff like this happen.

If they get too out of line here I agree with you. I think there will be a good game of cowboys and muslims.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I always tell people when they mention how bad things are with all the political correctness and multiculturalism that its liberal whites who were power hungry like Ted Kennedy and Harry Reid that make stuff like this happen.

If they get too out of line here I agree with you. I think there will be a good game of cowboys and muslims.

I haven't played a good game of cowboys vs. muslims(Indians) since I was a kid!

But in all seriousness. There are many people/groups that are fed up with PC and all the bullshit here. I get the pleasure of meeting many different types of people because of where I work and having some great conversations. It's coming to a boiling point here and the gap is widening every day between the people that see where this country is headed and the liberals who love their rainbows and unicorns(political correctness). You can only ignore things to a certain point. Then once we reach that point there will be civil unrest to say the least.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The afternoon of 9/11 I was discussing the whole muslim in the Western world problem with a friend known for his preference for non violent answers to bad situations. I've never heard him advocate for injuring someone no matter what the setup. When someone asked him what he figured would stop terrorism he chillingly replied "We're gonna have to kill every one of them down to the age of 6 months old". He was right I fear.

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The afternoon of 9/11 I was discussing the whole muslim in the Western world problem with a friend known for his preference for non violent answers to bad situations. I've never heard him advocate for injuring someone no matter what the setup. When someone asked him what he figured would stop terrorism he chillingly replied "We're gonna have to kill every one of them down to the age of 6 months old". He was right I fear.

That is so wrong.

A baby up to probably 1 maybe 2 years could become a decent member of society and taught the ways of America.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    By the time we finally wake up and act instead of typing on forums more of us will die trying to correct the issue as more of society becomes acclimated to allowing political correctness.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    They didn't care about our kids that I'll fated morning. Or more so, they didn't care how many kids were left without dads, moms, brothers, sisters or other family members. The only way to eradicate this "disease" is to remove it from the earth. Asymmetric warfare is the way to do this. An eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth. But as we all know the PC will kill us all from within.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    By the time we finally wake up and act instead of typing on forums more of us will die trying to correct the issue as more of society becomes acclimated to allowing political correctness.

Not that I disagree with your sentiment Frank but what do YOU suggest. If any one of us decides its time to start thinning the goat herd do you think we'll get a pass from LE?

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Not that I disagree with your sentiment Frank but what do YOU suggest. If any one of us decides its time to start thinning the goat herd do you think we'll get a pass from LE?

I'm not professing that anyone go out and start killing people. But I know for one if my house is targeted I will respond accordingly.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Of course. That's my plan too. What I'm saying is that unfortunately all we can do is react if a situation comes up. I wish we could be proactive but ........

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Agreed. Its sometimes very frustrating living is a civilized society but that's what separates us from ........those ragheads.

About the only situation I can see where we could do something would be another 9/11 day on an even more massive scale. A time hen they ignite enough people that critical mass is achieved and no one can stop the man on the street from "taking care of business".

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    agreed. Its sometimes very frustrating living is a civilized society but that's what separates us from ........those ragheads.

About the only situation i can see where we could do something would be another 9/11 day on an even more massive scale. A time hen they ignite enough people that critical mass is achieved and no one can stop the man on the street from "taking care of business".

Top Bottom