• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Guess I'll triple post. Had a great time out there. Felt like besides the first round where I rushed I shot really well for the 45 1911. Pissed that my mags broke I just ordered new Wilson mags for my compact and full sizes. Going to email chip McCormick pictures of all the broken welds...

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    yeah got 4 ETMs and some other junk while I was at it..but might need to modify my order because I was searching around for a wilson just for giggles and I might pick one up tomorrow if i can get someone to hold my duty phone while I drive to get it.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    yeah got 4 ETMs and some other junk while I was at it..but might need to modify my order because I was searching around for a wilson just for giggles and I might pick one up tomorrow if i can get someone to hold my duty phone while I drive to get it.

Oooh! Do tell! You can PM me if you want. This might be a bit of a secret, but I LOVE those things.

Last edited:

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oooh! Do tell! You can PM me if you want. This might be a bit of a secret, but I LOVE those things.

lol no secret. Trading my FNP-Tactical with the red dot on it and $450 for a CQB Elite. Has less than 50 rounds through it. Only problem it is in North AL and it has to be face to face and he won't travel.

it's a killer deal on my end but the deal is shaky..Trying to get him to commit even after he was the one that decided the cash. I feel like he's only at 40% and i'm at 4000% ready.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    After verifying that it was legit, I'd offer a little more cash to set it in stone, then I'd already be halfway there. Lol. I hope it works out. Be sure to post lots of pics. Thumbs way up, good Sir.
    You'd still need the ETMs though, most come with just a couple of 47Ds.
    Meanwhile, I'm trying to get a suitable wheel gun for the next match. Wheel guns and 1911s are the only guns I've ever really warmed up to.

Last edited:

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ryan,I would be damn sure he was 100% before driving up. If not you will be one p$ssed off and disapointed guy if you get there and he changes his mind.

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The buzzkill is real on this one. Once I told him I had a friend in Cullman that would swing by and look at the gun and I'd be on my way he said he's really busy today all of the sudden. I did a lot of research and I'm really interested in the DW V-BOB. Comes in under what my budget is so I can get a trigger job on it and a WC leather holster.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Cool. I hate that I missed the side-match, though. I've been doing so much tinkering with rifles lately that I hope it functions. I think it's sighted in...

Top Bottom