• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice. I offer speed limits, turn signals, and knowing where you are/going advice for out-of-staters:

That speed limit sign is the minimum for new/inexperienced drivers and applies only to the right(slow) lane. If the sign says 45, but the road supports 55, we're probably doin' 65-70. Move over or run with the pack.

Turn signals. Ain't no turn signals in NASCAR, watch the driver's head. He/she(it?) is goin' where they're lookin'. This ain't hard, and don't require a government to tell you what to do. Oh, if I use my signal, it means: I know this is gonna be tight, but I'm comin' over right now, so adjust your position/speed to accomodate. Ain't skeered...

Knowing where you are going. Modern technology has given us the Internet, maps, and GPS. If you have decided the proper course of action is to drive in a general direction, and get in the general vicinity of where you think you want to go, and then slow down/ride your brakes until all is revealed, YOU are wrong. We live/work here. YOU are the reason the locals aren't as friendly as the tourist industry that "loves" you until your money goes away. Ever notice that strippers are that way, too?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom