HD Tactical

Is there a cover up in the murder of Ashli Babitt?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    They should have held the area and given terms. Had they did that we'd not be having this discussion imo. They messed up by being polite and going home. Thats just my opinion tho. I guess they thought a good "scare" would work. It just made things worse. Evil is only dealt with by force, not good intentions and persuasions.

seandizzie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They should have held the area and given terms. Had they did that we'd not be having this discussion imo. They messed up by being polite and going home. Thats just my opinion tho. I guess they thought a good "scare" would work. It just made things worse. Evil is only dealt with by force, not good intentions and persuasions.
    They never intended to “hold the area”. It was a demonstration that was provoked by a few to be more than what was intended.

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) told police officers that he didn’t understand why they didn’t open fire on rioting Donald Trump supporters who stormed the U.S. Capitol last year, according to a new book.

“You guys should have shot them all in the head,” Graham is quoted as saying, per excerpts shared by Politico on Friday. The senator, who is often a key ally to the former president, reportedly made the remarks at a meeting with law enforcement four months after the Jan. 6 insurrection in Washington.

“We gave you guys guns, and you should have used them,” Graham reportedly added. “I don’t understand why that didn’t happen.”

Graham has not commented on the claims.

Maybe Graham said all that, maybe he did not. Could be the author's interpretation of what Graham said.

I don't doubt that he said it. What disappoints me is the amount of people that agree with it.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan6 highlights so many problem and double standards in this country its sickening.

1st that was not a legitimate attempt to overthrow the government. Calling it an insurrection is an absolute lie.

2. I’m not 100% condoning everyone’s actions of the day. I believe people have the right to protest but when people started attempting to aggressively enter the Capital they went too far. Support the protest outside, being goaded by people like Ray Epps to enter the building not so much.

3. From the FBI’s silence on Ray Epps, to video I’ve seen that appears to show people inside the building motioning for somebody to unlock the magnetically locked doors, it almost seems like somebody wanted to push those protesters over the edge to cause an incident. Our government is well versed at starting riots in foreign countries I don’t put it past then to do it in our own

4. What about the alleged pipe bomb, why have we heard nothing on that?

5. The Shooting of Ashli Babbit was unnecessary murder. There was absolutely no reason for lethal force. Derek Chauvin sits in prison for killing George Floyd... Micheal Bryd walks free... come on now. Multiple cities rioted, billions in damage many killed because the media stirred up trouble over George Floyd yet Ashley Babbitt is largely ignored....

Yes there is a problem!
    I'll just leave it at, if you are terrified to the point of firing indeterminate rounds at an unarmed female, in an obvious position of disadvantage, you are in the wrong line of work, and your "leadership" needs to direct you to alternate employment.

If you were, "just following orders," I could, without hesitation, recommend punishment that would make those handed down by the Nuremberg trials look like a time out.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    OK, in your opinion who were the terrorists?
    Those who believe the oath they swore, right hand up to god, means they are to follow orders without hesitation or question, all the while having made no genuine attempt to research and understand the very document, and founding principals thereof, they are swearing to defend and uphold?

Those who believe their "constitutional duty" is whatever they damn well please, because they were elected?

Just unanswered questions I have....

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some already know, while others bury their heads in the sand of denial.

JP0311

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Some already know, while others bury their heads in the sand of denial.
    Its a shame how far people are willing NOT to go to keep this country a republic. If it were 1775 again, I would say the majority of Americans would be British sympathizers. Statism is the world's most dangerous religion.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    If it were 1775 again, I would say the majority of Americans would be British sympathizers.
    Back then most Americans were in fact British sympathizers. If the revolution had been put to a popular vote we'd all still be British. Only like 3% of Americans actually picked up arms, only 3-5% of the rest supported the fighters (mainly family members and such) and only like another 5 or 10% supported the idea of freedom from England with their speech. Less than 20%

Last edited:

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Its a shame how far people are willing NOT to go to keep this country a republic. If it were 1775 again, I would say the majority of Americans would be British sympathizers. Statism is the world's most dangerous religion.
    Quite so. If I remember my history correctly, only about 1% took an active part in resisting and ultimately revolting against the British. Certainly some were sympathizers as you point out. I'll also wager the majority just wanted that 1% to fade away and stop ruining their lives of peaceful servitude, but were then first in line to reap the fruits of the 1%'s labors. Samuel Adams had some choice words for those people and they still apply to this day.

Sparky123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Which terrorists? The undercover alphabet-agency instigators? The guy who shot an unarmed woman? The SWAT team who was “miraculously” on-scene with her dead body moments after the shot? The traitorous pieces of congressional garbage that continue to spend every effort to dismantle the Nation, one Unconstitutional edict after another?

You couldn’t possibly be referring to the unarmed protestors who Walked past CPD and stayed within the rope guides to tour “The People’s House”? How many US Citizens are still rotting in solitary confinement WITHOUT TRIAL YET for a protest, while MILLIONS of Illegal Foreign Invaders are ENCOURAGED by the current puppet-in-Chief to walk across our border and traffic kids, sex slaves, and lethal drugs? Why aren’t they in jail cells?

January 6th wasn’t an “insurrection”. It was a damn protest pumped up to some vandalism by undercover oath-breaking SOBs.

Of Course there’s a coverup. A Congressional “bodyguard” shot and killed an unarmed US veteran INSIDE the US Capitol, and the puppet regime installed a couple weeks later under MILITARY GUARD is totally fine with it. What the hell does anyone expect while that senile fool is still soiling the seat cushion of the Resolute Desk?

This thread should be in the “thin-skinned cautionary don’t expose the snowflakes to truthful dialogue” section known as “The Water Cooler”.
    Crazy talk

Top Bottom