• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Biden may sell them arms if they start crying like Urkraine
    Where ya think all the 2k JDAMs comin from? We already supply the vaunted IDF with TONS of aid... and it won't bother me at all if they use that aid on the shaw an mulahs.

Gumby Hunter

Expert
    Where ya think all the 2k JDAMs comin from? We already supply the vaunted IDF with TONS of aid... and it won't bother me at all if they use that aid on the shaw an mulahs.
    Wasn’t referring to Israel, but sarcastically speaking of Iran. When you see how backwards our government is, it shouldn’t be surprising.

Bay Ranger

Master
    that was my thought also, make them shoot a bunch of missiles down, that will drain resources
    Agree.

Million dollar missiles taking out drones at tens of thousands. Israel only has so many of the defensive missiles. Sounds like the U.S. needs to buy more for Israel. Realistically, this would be a good time for Israel to take out all of the Iranian nuclear facilities - proportional response, ya know.

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Agree.

Million dollar missiles taking out drones at tens of thousands. Israel only has so many of the defensive missiles. Sounds like the U.S. needs to buy more for Israel. Realistically, this would be a good time for Israel to take out all of the Iranian nuclear facilities - proportional response, ya know.
    Israel ,like any major power has an ample surplus even if iran went full hands on, anything the IDF needs will be airlifted and on their tarmac in less than 12 hours and some munitions from our prepositioned floating reserves in the gulf . The speedbump on the aid is brandon bumbling and congress playing politics on an emergency resupply request from israel .

capt.joe

Master
    I just saw on newsmax that the US guberment gave iran the ok to attack within certain limits. Crazy

FNHman

Marksman
    Just a bunch of ole American arms vs out dated ole American arms.... Carefully staged for the great display to all those who think they want to mess with America. Sort of reminds me of the moon landing, very well screened for the public. We have been and continue to fund both sides... Im sure Amazon could give up the names of who is sending pallets of cheap drones over there but no one could handle that truth. Nothing to see here but in the end it will all make rich sense to everyone.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    No matter what happens, I feel like we need to sit this one out. We've enough on our plates already, and I have a sneaking suspicion that all these military aged (((refugees))) flooding our southern border are about to do something stupid to us in a few years.

No need to wait years… those foreign invaders are ALREADY doing “stupid” stuff, and getting away with it.

If you’re talking about a mass coordinated “something” on a larger scale, I’d wager it’ll be about the election in November, so still not even a year. Either massive voting fraud, or attacks on elected officials, or organized chaos in the streets, or all of the above.

Oh wait, they can just take notes from the libtard “armies” of BurnLootMurder and auntie-fah.

ccc

Master
    No need to wait years… those foreign invaders are ALREADY doing “stupid” stuff, and getting away with it.

If you’re talking about a mass coordinated “something” on a larger scale, I’d wager it’ll be about the election in November, so still not even a year. Either massive voting fraud, or attacks on elected officials, or organized chaos in the streets, or all of the above.

Oh wait, they can just take notes from the libtard “armies” of BurnLootMurder and auntie-fah.
    Wait till those of us that want to be left alone have had enough.

Top Bottom