• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I know it's mixed use in this group but it's very interesting some of the rumblings from today's social media shutdown. Everything from internal engineering pulling the plug, hackers, China implications, whistle-blower was supposed to testify before Congressional council, etc.

*and I don't have my tinfoil hat on*

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know it's mixed use in this group but it's very interesting some of the rumblings from today's social media shutdown. Everything from internal engineering pulling the plug, hackers, China implications, whistle-blower was supposed to testify before Congressional council, etc.

*and I don't have my tinfoil hat on*
    If you need tin foil I have some for sale. Some is new, most of it used. Will only discuss price via "Conversation" and please do remember that price is subject to change and I will choose who I do business with.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    I foiled up before posting this JWlineman... chinesium aft fabeeye whistle-blower or possibly Julian Asange and Elon Musks bizarre love triangle baby with ghislaine maxwell?

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    If you need tin foil I have some for sale. Some is new, most of it used. Will only discuss price via "Conversation" and please do remember that price is subject to change and I will choose who I do business with.
    I will post "I'll take it" and pm you my number. You will respond by saying I missed out because I didn't pm you right back and say "it's not my job to call you."
    These are the Facebook types we have here. The new world, if you will. The people that will be operating on your open heart watching a how to on YouTube. It goes down, you go down.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Oh no! The humanity! What will those millions upon billions of users do when they can't post pics of there lunch or kittens? I foresee riots and carnage in the streets!
    It's a good laugh for sure but it's used by billions. I could live without it but it's a good way to communicate with friends and family that are out of town or who have moved away. Very similar to us showing pictures of our guns here.

skippyt

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    It's a good laugh for sure but it's used by billions. I could live without it but it's a good way to communicate with friends and family that are out of town or who have moved away. Very similar to us showing pictures of our guns here.
    Yeah, because calling people on the phone and texting is so difficult and mundane

Latest posts

Top Bottom