• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • er419

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Beautiful gun rebel. I appreciate all the input. I started out using a 410, best little shotgun for birds I had found but I was younger, had several before I started making some crib midgets, then hunting got put to the wayside for a few years so I kind of fell out of the loop with all the current models and what not. But also looking to restock my collection as well as use them for hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Beautiful gun rebel. I appreciate all the input. I started out using a 410, best little shotgun for birds I had found but I was younger, had several before I started making some crib midgets, then hunting got put to the wayside for a few years so I kind of fell out of the loop with all the current models and what not. But also looking to restock my collection as well as use them for hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, been putting food in the pot for over 75 years....it still gets the job done. There was a nice mossberg 88 pump on here 28 inch??with choke, don't know if it sold or not.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    With advancement in modern turkey loads, you no longer need the shoulder shattering power of Peepaw's 10g...

Get you a nice 20g, a good aftermarket choke and some TSS loads...

I shoot a benelli M2 with a Rob Roberts .570, and TSS loaded #9... any bird inside 60yds is as good as dead.

One of the best turkey hunters I know shoots a single shot 410 (aftermarket choke and TSS) and has killed several out to 35yds.

When having to make very long walks during the chess game that is turkey hunting, you will appreciate having a light gun.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    With advancement in modern turkey loads, you no longer need the shoulder shattering power of Peepaw's 10g...

Get you a nice 20g, a good aftermarket choke and some TSS loads...

I shoot a benelli M2 with a Rob Roberts .570, and TSS loaded #9... any bird inside 60yds is as good as dead.

One of the best turkey hunters I know shoots a single shot 410 (aftermarket choke and TSS) and has killed several out to 35yds.

When having to make very long walks during the chess game that is turkey hunting, you will appreciate having a light gun.

Is that the new Savage 410?? Been eyeballing those for awhile.. I believe it shoots #9 TSS. Your 100% right on the lightweight.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Is that the new Savage 410?? Been eyeballing those for awhile.. I believe it shoots #9 TSS.
    He had one built out of an old H&R Pardener that I bought off here for $100... it's very similar to the savage, but a bit nicer. (Think hand fit 1911 vs production 1911) it's a bad little scattergun.

Top Bottom