• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeanBry

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks to IM4MOPAR for doing a great job on getting my Jeep back on the road and into the woods. Honest guy, who gives a very fair price for work. Great guy.

This space intentionally left blank

BeanBry

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    a4a3asy4.jpg

I like doing most of my on work but I leave the internal stuff to the professionals.

BeanBry

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks.
    Clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing, flywheel and starter.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    nice rig man! entirely too clean though. get some mud on that joker.

That's what I was thinking! I'm sort of reverse OCD with Jeeps. Every time I see Hoss in his spotless black Jeep I want to throw mud pies at it.

Seriously though Beanbry, that's a great looking Jeep! My next door neighbor's looks almost identical to it. I want to throw rocks at him every time he comes down the driveway.

There ' a 70's/80's Jeep that sits at the corner of Pine Forest and 9 Mile Rd. in the convenience store parking lot. Been for sale for a while. I stare at it every time I catch the light. Wife keeps telling me to "Go ahead. Pull over and get the guy's number and call him. You know you want it". Well, I do. I'm just worried that if I do momma will take it away and drive it all the time, plus I think she has an ulterior motive that involves a trip to the jewelry store .....

jakec

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    yea i love those cjs. you dont want that black one though unless hes got some stuff changed in the last few weeks. its got a hack job 350 sbc with a turbo 350 tranny in it. the kid didnt do the work but its bad. the rear driveshaft was about 4 inches long when i saw it. looks sweet though and could be fixed without too much. when you find a good one its worth the trip to jewelry store.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So Jake, you've looked that one over? I haven't gotten up close to it but I could see the headers under the left fender well. I do like the year and model though. If it was cheap enough I would consider the project and rework the running gear. I'm in the middle of two Studebaker restoration projects at work so it would have to sit for a while till I can get to it. Like I need another project.:behindsofa:

jakec

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    yea the kid works in that groovins. tall skinny kid i dont remember his name. i was getting gas in mine and he came ouit there to look at it and talk about jeeps so we went over and looked at his. i didnt look it over real good because we were bsing but i did notice the hacked up v8 install and two yokes welded together as a rear driveshaft. i dont remember which tcase hes running. i tried to tell him about how that wasnt too good but he was all excited and didnt want to hear anything negative. ive been there before too so i just told him how good it looked and went on. ive seen a couple other kids over there in jeeps talking and working on them in the parking lot (i work on pine forest rd so i go by there a few times a day) so they might can get a line on a good one.

BeanBry

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lol.
    Thanks guys. It definitely has seen some mud, reason I had to have it repaired. I'll be trading it I'm as soon as they come out with the 4 door Brute with a diesel.

jakec

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    coudnt help it man! all my stuffs beat to crap so its easy to go tear it up again. imy jeeps actually tore apart right now. those brutes are freakin awesome. i havent seen the 4 door ones.

Top Bottom