• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bought a Sarsilmaz B6P 9mm today! It's a Turkish version of the compact Cz-75 imported by EAA.
    Same operation and ergonomics as my Italian (Tanfoglia) built EAA Witness .45 caliber.
    Loving the feeling of it in my hand so far!
    Gonna try to get to the range for a test run tomorrow though.

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Happy cousins!

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      107 KB · Views: 173
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      161 KB · Views: 170
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      168.7 KB · Views: 171

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I still want the CZ-2075 though. I just love the single/double action better than anything else. Seems more functional than anything else for me. Until then, I guess my daily conceal carry will still be the Keltec P-11

Last edited:

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For some reason I can't explain I've been real attracted to that design lately. I've never even held one, but for some reason it just appeals to me. Please be sure and post up your impressions after you shoot it enough to hit & miss a few times!

Andy

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FINALLY got a trip to the range today! Fired 113 rounds at various ranges up to 20 yards, most fired at about 25 feet.
    Winchester white box and Hornady Critical Defense. Had 4 flyers (my fault totally!) and the rest went through a six inch circle in the target. I'd fire 10 rounds, then bring it in and put a sticky target over the area to cover the holes, the. Send it out and fire again. After the session, there was no paper behind those sticky targets, just layers of sticky targets.
    Kick is "snappy" but not bad or tiresome at all. Not one hangup, misfeed, failure to load, lock or fire at all! All in all, I'd say I got one helluva gun for $300. And my buddy that owns the shop where I bought it texted me today and said my spare mag came in. They only come with one. I asked how much? He said no charge. So when you figure you can get em for $265-$280 from Bud's or elsewhere and have em shipped, pay the transfer fees, etc, then order a spare mag.... It's an even better deal. I'm happy as a 16 year old with a hand full of cheerleader boob!

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't think you can wrong with it Red. I think I'm gonna make it my primary carry if I can find a decent holster for it.
    Only real option I've found right now is having one custom made. Same problem with my .45 Witness.
    Nobody makes good holsters for these guns!

Top Bottom