• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChrisC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    One division is no fun. Shoot em all. Beating 3/4 of bottom feeders with a wheelgun is satisfaction

Last edited:

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    One division is no fun. Shoot em all. Beating 3/4 of bottom feeders with a wheelgun is satisfaction

Are you shooting the Dec. 21st match? Also, did you ever think that some people just come out because they enjoy it. Not everyone is trying to win.

Last edited:

ChrisC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Are you shooting the Dec. 21st match? Also, did you ever think that some people just come out because they enjoy it. Not everyone is trying to win.

dont get butthurt with the joke "bottom feeder". Its a friendly term used by revolver shooters for semi-auto shooters, hence bottom feeder.... You will hear that quite often if you shoot enough matches. I am well aware that people shoot idpa for fun including myself. Thats where it all starts. Whats the point of asking if im shooting the match? You have something to prove?

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    dont get butthurt with the joke "bottom feeder". Its a friendly term used by revolver shooters for semi-auto shooters, hence bottom feeder.... You will hear that quite often if you shoot enough matches. I am well aware that people shoot idpa for fun including myself. Thats where it all starts. Whats the point of asking if im shooting the match? You have something to prove?

I was just curious. I like to meet people on the forum in person, but I don't think I've met you yet.

I've never heard "bottom feeder" used as a friendly term, nor was I aware that it was commonly used as such in that context. For all those unaware, what you said could be considered insulting. Thanks for clarifying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

ChrisC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I was just curious. I like to meet people on the forum in person, but I don't think I've met you yet.

I've never heard "bottom feeder" used as a friendly term, nor was I aware that it was commonly used as such in that context. For all those unaware, what you said could be considered insulting. Thanks for clarifying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Ah gotcha, i apologize if it sounded rude. Not my intent

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Ha! I cant hit the broad side of a barn on a good day. We'll shoot someday.

I have a hard time believing that. Lol. Look forward to meeting you, especially with all the playful banter. Make sure you give us a heads up and introduce yourself next time you head this way.

ChrisC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I have a hard time believing that. Lol. Look forward to meeting you, especially with all the playful banter. Make sure you give us a heads up and introduce yourself next time you head this way.

I'll make sure I stop by and say hi. although, I only shoot there once every blue moon or when our bulk bullet order from Alabama comes in.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sounds like another CCHGN, 2shots to the chest and a head shot while on the run with his off hand.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just trying to get this wheel gun guy out to show how good he is. You just remind me of another guy that used to be here talking about shooting but no one ever saw him shoot eather. There are 2 matches every month. Come out and shoot. I'm almost sure some one would even furnish you ammo if your order dosen't come in just to see you beat 3/4 of the bottom feeders.

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can vouch for Chris. No need to poke the sleeping dragons....

ChrisC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Just trying to get this wheel gun guy out to show how good he is. You just remind me of another guy that used to be here talking about shooting but no one ever saw him shoot eather. There are 2 matches every month. Come out and shoot. I'm almost sure some one would even furnish you ammo if your order dosen't come in just to see you beat 3/4 of the bottom feeders.

nowhere in my post did I mention that I can beat 3/4 of the semi-autos. I am saying it can happen and have seen it several times before. please do not compare me to other trolls as other members can vouch for me. I enjoy shooting with y'all and looking forward to meeting the forum members in person. I have shot at ERGC several times and know almost everyone that shoots there. this forum have just recently caught on with IDPA shooting and Im starting to see new faces at ERGC. welcome and have a good time but you must have a thicker skin than that. there's about 30 grown men per matches and we like to give each other a hard time. its part of the good time. geez you guys are all sensitive here.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not pokeing,I would just like to see him shoot. Dan and I went back and forth just like this and he beat me hands down. I would just like to see Chris shoot. I like to see good shooters shoot thats all. All he said is use a wheel gun and beat 3/4 of the rest of the people shooting . I just took it that he shot a wheel gun and could beat 3/4 of the people shooting.

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a scoresheet where he placed 2nd out of 22. Think he was one of two guys shooting a revolver that day. Only guy that beat him was one of the Bell guys, and we all know how they shoot.....lol

ChrisC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Not pokeing,I would just like to see him shoot. Dan and I went back and forth just like this and he beat me hands down. I would just like to see Chris shoot. I like to see good shooters shoot thats all. All he said is use a wheel gun and beat 3/4 of the rest of the people shooting . I just took it that he shot a wheel gun and could beat 3/4 of the people shooting.

I apologize if I mislead you. but I will shut up now. have a good day.

8640e79a-8731-4a3c-a9dc-20e6d2e8369a_zpsef02e689.jpg

7a77a631-642e-4bcd-a190-fde32a34957d_zps85c8a670.jpg

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great he can introduse (sp) himself so we can put a face to his screen name. I'm old and don't remember him shooting but that don't mean much. I like to try and keep people stright with there screen names and can remember a few but thats all. Is he on vid so I can try to figure out who he is.

ChrisC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I have a scoresheet where he placed 2nd out of 22. Think he was one of two guys shooting a revolver that day. Only guy that beat him was one of the Bell guys, and we all know how they shoot.....lol

really John! haha. it was nice shooting with you again partner. you did great!

Top Bottom