• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll make sure you guys are on the list Sunday. and I love how Jeep quotes me and adds a typo!lol

Hipower

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The email list is the same one I use for announcements and the scores. When new shooters come to the match AND INCLUDE their email address on their score sheet, I add them in the CC list with the scores along with the already established "Shooters" list. Most, if not all, of the new GCGF shooters are already on MY list, it's just getting them updated by my webmaster who runs that for me. If you ARE NOT receiving the emails or scores, let me know and I'll make an adjunct list to include you on the "cc" portion of the email. Then if you receive two emails of the same thing, then you have been updated. Let me know and I will stop "cc'ing" you as you are now included with the cool kids too!!!

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The email list is the same one I use for announcements and the scores. When new shooters come to the match AND INCLUDE their email address on their score sheet, I add them in the CC list with the scores along with the already established "Shooters" list. Most, if not all, of the new GCGF shooters are already on MY list, it's just getting them updated by my webmaster who runs that for me. If you ARE NOT receiving the emails or scores, let me know and I'll make an adjunct list to include you on the "cc" portion of the email. Then if you receive two emails of the same thing, then you have been updated. Let me know and I will stop "cc'ing" you as you are now included with the cool kids too!!!

To be fair, I am certain that my illegible writing caused this issue...

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So what's the inclement weather policy? Will the match be cancelled/postponed? If so, all there be any sort of notification?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Shooting in the rain might be fun. The cardboard might have a problem though.

Steel only course?

HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Where would be the best place to start looking for a left handed kydex OWB holster for a Canik TP9? It is a Walther P99 clone so should I just get one for a Walther and hope for the best? Or any recommendations on who can make one for me?

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Shooting in the rain might be fun. The cardboard might have a problem though.

Steel only course?

I'm up for anything excep shooting in lightning. My biggest concern is driving an hour and fifteen minutes, only to find that it has been cancelled.

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    the Match Director will have word out BEFORE Sunday to let us know if it's been cancelled or not. They won't cancel the day of the event. Should hear something before the end of the day tomorrow (Saturday.) If it's cacelled, we can always go back to the club house.....there IS somewhat of a roof on it.

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    and Heist, you can probably use a Walther one for now and order a custom one for your particular firearm. Not sure who does Kydex locally anymore, but if you've got the coins, Raven Concealment and CompTac are top choices.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is it H and R hosters on the forum here. If I have the name right I think he can build you anything. Help me out here John.

Edit I just found his card and his phone no is 850 420 7602 . Give him a call, His prices are good.

Last edited:

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Where would be the best place to start looking for a left handed kydex OWB holster for a Canik TP9? It is a Walther P99 clone so should I just get one for a Walther and hope for the best? Or any recommendations on who can make one for me?

If you ever make it over this way, Alabama Holster can custom make you a kydex OWB for you.

Hipower

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I knew THAT was coming. I felt better about it when it was pouring down rain at 530am today and now it looks good while all the info was that it wasn't going to be so today. DANG!! How do you get a job where you're wrong 50% or more of the time and you still keep your job (weather guys)?

Top Bottom