• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here are some pictures of the stages, and two videos of Hukdizzle shooting Stage 4 of the IDPA match, and the rifle side match.

Stage 1

Starting off with your back to the target on the left holding a "cell phone" (which was a broken piece of wood), turn and draw, two center mass shots, one head shot to the first target. Retreat to the cover and put the same combination of shots on the 3 left targets (skipping the no shoot target) and then shoot the remaining 2 targets in the same manner from the right side of the cover (one isn't visible) while avoiding the remaining no shoot to complete the stage.

photo 1 (11).jpg

Stage 2

(this one was a bit complicated)

Starting off in the box on the right, stand and shoot the 3 targets on the right twice while avoiding the no shoot. Move left to the and activate the step pad placing two shots on a rotating target that presents itself 3 times as it falls. Move to cover on the left which is out of view, knock down the white steel target and place 2 shots on the cardboard target with the no shoot beside it, from there you move to another piece of cover which is out of view and shoot the black steel target, the steel falling activated a swinging target that you placed two shots on to complete the stage.
    photo 2 (14).jpg

Stage 3

Starting off with your back to the 4 targets on the left, while retreating place 2 shots on each target as you make your way to the orange barrier engaging the targets closest to furthest. From the orange barrier "slice the pie" and put 2 shots the far target and then two into the near target. Move right to the lower cover and knock down the steel targets shooting one handed (strong hand) to complete the stage. (I had never even considered practicing shooting one handed before, but went 1 for 1 on both :D)

photo 4 (4).jpg

Stage 4

From a seated position in front of the no shoot on the other side of the table, place two shots on 4 targets from near to far from the left and right side of the no shoot. Stand and move to the cover on the right, and place two shots on the remaining targets to complete the stage.

photo 3 (9).jpg

Attachments

• photo 1 (11).jpg
      photo 1 (11).jpg
      234.5 KB · Views: 242
    • photo 2 (14).jpg
      photo 2 (14).jpg
      232.7 KB · Views: 241
    • photo 4 (4).jpg
      photo 4 (4).jpg
      225.3 KB · Views: 247
    • photo 3 (9).jpg
      photo 3 (9).jpg
      222.7 KB · Views: 241

hukdizzle

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the vids Ian! I will post up some videos tonight once I get a chance to edit them a bit.

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    though you knew about it! you need to join.....another rifle side match this sat but not sure if I can make it....
    btw, me and Huk shot the match with our little XDS's! tiny little bastards!

Top Bottom