Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Idpa 17May2015

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Dan1612

Reaction score
Great GCGF showing at ERGC today. I know chop and Jeep got some great pics.
Here's my spiced up but failing attempt at looking like I know what I'm doing. Lol.
http://youtu.be/y9jPTcJEDY0

Skippy02

Reaction score
Very nice bro, I may need you to come gimme a crash course in videography 101

sent from this crazy cyber space place

Jeff

Choppa6

40 Watt Phased Plasma Rifle
Reaction score
I have only a few with my clunker! The rest are on the Beards Camera. Lemme take a peak, and see what I got. I do know that I have a few of you.

Ryan

Reaction score
I'll have my DSLR rig out next week..don't know if i'll do video or just pics. I have some pretty neat dslr video stuff in the closet.

Snow Bird

Reaction score
Dan is that you,If so are you running from someone? No dark glasses, no hat no beard,skinney.!!!!

Dan1612

Reaction score
Dan is that you,If so are you running from someone? No dark glasses, no hat no beard,skinney.!!!!
That's me. That's what I looked like when I got out of the Navy. Just wanted to see if I was still in there somewhere, under all that fat and hair.

Last edited:

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
I'll hopefully have some pics and possibly a video up tonight. So far, this seems like it's going to be a crazy week.

On second, thought, I'm not sure if I want to post the video. My shooting was terrible yesterday!

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Got my video up. Have the photos on my comp, but I haven't looked through them yet.

[video]https://youtu.be/82CMsCE-hKE[/video]

JWlineman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We need to start a Tuesday or Thursday shoot for those who work weekends...just sayin

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
Reaction score
I didn't run my GoPro this match....if you wanna see what my match looked like, just watch TennJeep's and then take a few seconds off every run and do away with the screwups! The little CZ P01 was in beast mode!!!

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't run my GoPro this match....if you wanna see what my match looked like, just watch TennJeep's and then take a few seconds off every run and do away with the screwups! The little CZ P01 was in beast mode!!!
Yep. Can confirm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Jeb21

Reaction score
I'll hopefully have some pics and possibly a video up tonight. So far, this seems like it's going to be a crazy week.

On second, thought, I'm not sure if I want to post the video. My shooting was terrible yesterday!
Your shooting was horrible YESTERDAY as in it is not normally horrible? hmmmmmm. I will let that pass because despite your "horrible" shooting you still kicked my ass. In my defense, the sun was in my eyes, I was fouled, and I was distracted by your bright orange mag holders.

Toggle Sidebar